Rescued Sambava Panther, humbly requesting recovery guidance.

I want to thank you all for your advice. Because of your guidance, little man is now quite healthy and happy. I have decided to open up a new thread to chronicle his journey and life, and will continue to update things over there, as it is no longer an issue of health and recovery (thanks to everyone here). I hope you'll all pop into the other thread and continue with us on this journey. Little man (and myself) thanks you immensely.

https://www.chameleonforums.com/thr...y-of-love-and-patience-very-pic-heavy.155114/

I'll be repotting a ficus and sticking that in later. Pretty much time for a bigger cage. He's got a dense little slice of Madagascar in there.
I braided my ficus two weeks ago [watched a Youtube video to learn how to braid]. First try, looked fantastic. Then I wanted to added a 4th piece, but it turned out crappy, so I took it apart and braided 3 biggest pieces together, but did not look as good as the first try. I stopped at that point because I was afraid it would break. The moral of the story is "the enemy of 'good', is 'better'."

Back
Top Bottom