Rescue Progress

I got Peet at the end of April from a college kid who decided reptiles weren't her "thing". He was almost dead when he arrived. With a lot of advice from you guys, a good vet, and hours of special treatment Peet has pulled through! He's tripled his weight and can move around on his own, as well as keep both eyes open. He will need assistance catching food, probably for the remainder of his life, but man doesn't he look great!

Thank you all for being involved in this forum. Your knowledge, advice and plain old support really make a difference!
IMG_20180703_150346.jpg
IMG_20180703_145817_127.jpg

You can see my original post from when I got him here. There is some really good advice from other members there. I tried to document my activities in case anyone finds themselves in the same situation.

EF069A17-CEAD-47C7-AABB-767FE0B86802.jpeg
I rescued 2 leopard geckos they had the smallest tails and one of them had 2 messed up legs she could barely walk right now they both have very fat tails and she has some how learned to walk again I was so shocked when I found out she could walk normally:) That is such a great thing that you did

View attachment 209251 I rescued 2 leopard geckos they had the smallest tails and one of them had 2 messed up legs she could barely walk right now they both have very fat tails and she has some how learned to walk again I was so shocked when I found out she could walk normally:) That is such a great thing that you did
I have two leos too! That is a gorgeous little albino. The are so cute, they're like the puppies of the reptile world. My first one loves people and always comes out to greet people when they come over. My second one is EVIL but still friggin adorable. They are tough little critters, good job getting them back to healthy!

DFF691A3-46A3-4A79-B1C4-312B2363B8D3.jpeg 7D43ADA3-1D5C-4C0C-B6E3-72AE47B9A562.jpeg 5016BF1F-E17B-40B7-9A2C-EA6D60C6003F.jpeg 729CA64C-E837-4206-95CF-93494480C773.jpeg
I have two leos too! That is a gorgeous little albino. The are so cute, they're like the puppies of the reptile world. My first one loves people and always comes out to greet people when they come over. My second one is EVIL but still friggin adorable. They are tough little critters, good job getting them back to healthy!
Thank you. I have 4 Leo’s they all come out to greet me and 3 of them love to be held I’m still working with the little one haha

Back
Top Bottom