Rescue Female...

Julirs

Here is the little rescue female that goes with Clark(named by my son-Clark is the skin issue guy). They were housed together for almost a year, Clark being 2 1/2 years old and this little one being right around a year old. According to the previous owner she has laid 2 clutches of eggs, the last one being 2 weeks ago. She is seemingly healthy, and chowing down Superworms. She does not seem very interested in crickets, and I am not sure if the previous owner fed either of them crickets. I will be taking a fecal in on her ASAP considering the issues I am encountering with the male. I think we shall call her Lucky.

DSCN8267.jpg

DSCN8268.jpg

DSCN8270.jpg

Perfect name for such a lucky girl! :) I admire what you do Juli, Keep up the awesome work!

~Kayla

I don't get how someone who doesn't have time to care for animals, or doesn't know how ends up with one. Glad you rescued her. :)

Bless her, she's got a good home now thankfully! Lucky suits her. :D:D I had a ferret called Lucky Lucy when i was a kid, she was attacked by our dog when she was a baby, i had to to nurse her back to health.

Back
Top Bottom