Requisite Pre-Weekend Photos Eleven/More for Hoj

Trace

Captain Awesome
I keep missing your calls but nothing really to report on the breeding of the cristatus. I introduce them and they sit and stare at each other like gawky teenagers on a first date. I take this as a good thing though; the last time I showed her a male she tried to eat him so there's something between them and will happen when it happens. When one works with species that only breed once a year one learns an awful lot of patience.

So here are some gratuitous pictures instead:

Mr. Maliki (owned by member Hoj)

Working the Milk Mustache shed piece.

DSC_006920111016.jpg

DSC_009820111016.jpg

Bad Thing aka Squinty McSquinterson

Squinting. Doing what she does best.

DSC_000620111008.jpg

Hiding. Quite well too.

DSC_003720111008.jpg

Beauty Shot

DSC_006220111016.jpg

Thanks for looking!
Trace

Reactions: Hoj
Beautiful chameleons and awesome pictures!!!

My favorites are the second, third, and fourth. The squinting picture is just too funny. :D

You sure take a nice picture Trace. Where are you when I need pictures of my bunch? Your female sure does have the nasty female thing working for her.

Reactions: Hoj
I always LOVE your photos! Your chameleons are so beautiful, too! I'm assuming they are more rare than most chams people keep? I'm not very familiar with them but would love to see these in person somewhere. They really are angelic looking!

looking great Trace, Mr Maliki sure looks happy. im sure you will have sucess and we will have lil squinty boogers thanks again,
i ll talk to you soon about coming to Ottawa, prob begining of November if that works for you.
tell Mr Maliki i miss him

great shots by the way, i eneted a Mr, Maliki shot in the photo contest, you recognize him and his alias...LoL

Lots of patience needed with those beauties. Soon you will be able to get that elusive " Money Shot ".Best of luck & thanks for posting such nice pics.

Back
Top Bottom