Requisite Weekend Photos Ten/This one is for Hoj

Trace

Captain Awesome
It’s been a while since I’ve posted any pics; it’s been a busy summer! A month or two back I suddenly lost my male cristatus and I’ve been on the search for a new one ever since. It was a shame as I was starting to cycle my pair for a fall breeding as well. A few weeks back Hoj stepped up to the plate and offered his male on a breeding loan. Thank you! It was a real pleasure to finally meet you and your better half last weekend and hopefully I will be successful in this venture. Have no fear, Mr. Maliki is doing fine. Cruising around in his cage and squinting at things. He actually ate in front of me the other day so I take that as a good sign. On with the pics:

Mr. Maliki (male Trioceros cristatus)

DSC_004720110924.jpg

DSC_005520110924.jpg

DSC_002420110924.jpg

Squinty McSquinterson aka Bad Thing (female Trioceros cristatus). The reluctant soon-to-be-girlfriend.

DSC_010320110702.jpg

DSC_007620110903.jpg

DSC_016420110903.jpg

DSC_002620110910.jpg

DSC_006420110910.jpg

DSC_007120110910.jpg

My CRBE pickup from last weekend: A Brachypelma albopilosum or Honduran Curly hair Tarantula.

DSC_008520110924.jpg

Thanks for looking!
Trace

Reactions: Hoj
I have to say for a chameleon I don't care for, those are some beauties. I hope they reproduce for you soon.

Last edited:
Damn you with your super sexy cristatus!!

Those are awesome!!! Cant wait till you have babies and lots of pics of them!!

Awesome photos as always Trace! The very best of luck with breeding. I can't wait to see baby pictures.

Wow beautiful pics Trace, that male is gorgeous. Sorry to hear about your male, I hope y'alls breeding venture works out!

ahh he looks great Trace, and what a pretty girlfriend he has now. thanks for posting the pics, it was great meeting you and had a great time.... cant wait to see you again..
hoj
great shot by the way.
tell my lil guy i miss him

Sorry to hear about your Cristatus, Trace, hope you get success from this, they are both great looking Chams, and your spider looks a good healthy one too......

Reactions: Hoj
Back
Top Bottom