Weekend Photos 13A – The Cristatus

Trace

Captain Awesome
It’s been a little while since I posted some photos here so I hope you enjoy.

First up is Squinty McSquinterson. Female Trioceros cristatus.

DSC_002420111229.jpg

DSC_008120120121.jpg

DSC_016920111231.jpg

And last, but not least Mr. Maliki owned by member Hoj. Male Trioceros cristatus.

DSC_002920111229.jpg

DSC_003320120108.jpg

DSC_002420120121.jpg

Normally I don’t anthropomorphize my animals – I don’t think of them as substitute children in colourful suits that go on excursions with me but sometimes I just can’t help myself. You know he wishes he had opposable thumbs that day.

DSC_011020111231.jpg

Happy chamming everyone!
Cheers,
Trace

Reactions: Hoj
wow, they look great!! Mr Maliki looks soo good!! i think he wanting some of that lotion LoL. i doo miss him but glad hes there with you and a gf.

wow, they look great!! Mr Maliki looks soo good!! i think he wanting some of that lotion LoL. i doo miss him but glad hes there with you and a gf.

I don’t think I overfeed my animals but he’s gained almost 8 grams since he came to live with me. Methinks he likes his food more than the ladies. :mad:

Thanks everyone I’m glad you enjoy my work.

Cheers,
T

8g :eek: wow thats great, he always was a good eater :) maybe he figures he need the extra weight to takle that gf of his ;) i hope so :rolleyes:
he is looking great tho!!
now tell him to make us babies....:p:cool::D

Yes please get some babies! I'll get Laurie to run across the border and get me one when that happens:p

lol ya Laurie needs to come up for a visit.
oh Trace they are suck great shots i had to come look at my pretty boy again. gunna make one my screen saver:D

Back
Top Bottom