Reptiles N Reefs Grand Opening

Here are my photos from the grand opening of Reptiles N Reefs!

If you know Chad and Darci from Tiki Tiki Reptiles and you live in the Vegas/Henderson area, you need to check out their new reptile and reef/fish store! It opened up on Dec. 30th 2011.

It is an awesome shop for those of you in the Vegas/Henderson area!!!!

Chad N Darci:

_MG_8522.jpg

_MG_8520.jpg

_MG_8514.jpg

_MG_8512.jpg

_MG_8508.jpg

_MG_8511.jpg

_MG_8509.jpg

_MG_8496.jpg

Showing some customers some frogs...

_MG_8534.jpg

_MG_8533.jpg

Chameleon cages. Awesome setup with drainage and well fitting cages.

_MG_8541.jpg

more supplies, and Chad...

_MG_8543.jpg

_MG_8537.jpg

_MG_8538.jpg

_MG_8499.jpg

Kevin thanks for the pictures. For those of us, like me, would couldn't be there, the pictures are awesome. Chad & Darci what a killer store!! You have did a fantastic job on the store. I hope you sell it all in a week.:eek:

I love the crazy googly eyed picture of the baby veield. adn really wish I could buy that melleri.

Good job guys!

Wow this is really nice!!! I could only wish we had something like this around here!!! Awesome!!

WOW!!!! What a store! Wish we had one close to us like this. All I have to say is man you two have to be EXHAUSTED!!

What a cool store! Wish there was one in the MidWest, there are no specialty stores like this anywhere in the Indiana/Illinois area! Jealous!

thats is too DOWN, freakin awsome man:D

expand already, and have another store in LA, so i can work there :p lol

seriously goodluck to you both and wish nothing but the best

Very nice looking store! Couldn't help but notice the giant Red-Eared Slider in that tiny tank in the 3rd picture. Hopefully that's for display purposes only as you probably know RES's require massive amounts of space... especially one of that size.

Back
Top Bottom