Reptiles N Reefs Grand Opening

I will sell online at reptilesnreefs.com as soon as I can get the website up.

Those are Cuban anoles. Very cool lil guys. We ship!!! ;)

Very nice looking store! Couldn't help but notice the giant Red-Eared Slider in that tiny tank in the 3rd picture. Hopefully that's for display purposes only as you probably know RES's require massive amounts of space... especially one of that size.

Wait... Are you serous? You mean to tell me that he cant live in a 10g tank its whole life?

Its purpose in my store is because it was left in a box with help me written on the top at my front door. As I dont have a massive amount of space that will have to do, or I could put it back in the box..?.. :rolleyes:

Wait... Are you serous? You mean to tell me that he cant live in a 10g tank its whole life?

Its purpose in my store is because it was left in a box with help me written on the top at my front door. As I dont have a massive amount of space that will have to do, or I could put it back in the box..?.. :rolleyes:

Poor guy.. do animals get dumped often? :(

And THANK YOU everyone!! My husband and I worked very hard at this store and we hope it grows and that everyone loves it! We love our animals and enjoy working with them every day so we hope that it will be a success so we can continue to do so! :D

I wish I could hit Vegas and pay your shop a visit. I looks totally killer there! Grab job with the store and I hope you have great success. All those reptile cages display so nicely. Great Work! Maybe one day, I can take a Vegas vacation and pay to come see you guys! Possibly, when you have your web page live, I can order some coral from you too.

I love the crazy googly eyed picture of the baby veield. adn really wish I could buy that melleri.

Good job guys!

Maybe Winter's sibling ?? :rolleyes:

Chad and Darci ... congrats on your new store ... it looks fantastic . Wish I was closer , but I'll have to settle for ordering online from you .

clap.gif
thumbsup.gif
smiley-signs154.gif

Back
Top Bottom