Reptile SUPER show NEXT weekend (6/17-18-19)

Vegas Chad

Avid Member
The Reptile SUPER Show is next weekend. Did you know that THE Chris Anderson is going to be in attendance giving an intellectual talk on chameleons?

Who is planning to go? What is on your shopping list?

We are going to be busy on Saturday, and Thursday night but I figure if any of the SoCal chameleon people want to come have dinner with the Tiki crew and some of our other vendor friends on Friday everybody is welcome to tag along.

You know I will be there for sure. :D:D:D
I don't know what I'll get this time I haven't made up my mind, but I'm excited. Definitely getting some more pygmys.

You need a shirt from Jarosek Park Reptiles. :)

I def need my shirt i was first to ask... im def goin be there an as for what im goin to get? well forsure im gettin some dart frogs an maybe a cool cham if i see one iono im gettin a group of sweet chams soon so only if one really cathes my eye but as many who know me thats not hard to do..
cant wait countin down the days

chad are you sure ya goin i see the regs on the vendors list but dont see tiki

I def need my shirt i was first to ask... im def goin be there an as for what im goin to get? well forsure im gettin some dart frogs an maybe a cool cham if i see one iono im gettin a group of sweet chams soon so only if one really cathes my eye but as many who know me thats not hard to do..
cant wait countin down the days

chad are you sure ya goin i see the regs on the vendors list but dont see tiki

nope they will be set up outside in the parking lot selling from the back side of their suv!!! joking.:D

its like a minute away from me!! ha..i think im gunna pick up a pair of carpets, jacksons and a trio of pygmies..

You need a shirt from Jarosek Park Reptiles. :)

I'll take a shirt!
I just booked my hotel guys. I'm hoping to have some fun. Where's the party at?
Chad looking forward to hanging out and chatting again. I'm gonna be there super early. Someone should let me in early...hint hint hint. anyone.:D

I'll take a shirt!
I just booked my hotel guys. I'm hoping to have some fun. Where's the party at?
Chad looking forward to hanging out and chatting again. I'm gonna be there super early. Someone should let me in early...hint hint hint. anyone.:D

I will probably have an extra pass.

Back
Top Bottom