Reptile Show in Anaheim

I am typing this from my laptop while I wait outside the front entrance. I have been camping out waiting for the show to open for the last week... It is like a Garth Brooks concert out here. I've got my tent, my sleeping bag, LawnChair and a cooler of beer. lol:D ahhh...j/k

Yes tickets are on sale at the door... But I heard the line gets LONG before opening.

Is anyone in the 805 or 818 interested in a carpooling tomorow to save some money on gas??

I am not going to be able to make it (stupid job!)..Take pics everyone and post them if you can!!! :D Thanks in advance.

I am typing this from my laptop while I wait outside the front entrance. I have been camping out waiting for the show to open for the last week... It is like a Garth Brooks concert out here. I've got my tent, my sleeping bag, LawnChair and a cooler of beer. lol:D ahhh...j/k

Yes tickets are on sale at the door... But I heard the line gets LONG before opening.

Is anyone in the 805 or 818 interested in a carpooling tomorow to save some money on gas??

HEHE I would but I'm taking my 350z and my girl is coming too unless you want to jump in the trunk :p

LOL... well bummer... We are taking our Classic 1994 Toyota Corolla if anyone is interested in riding in style!:D

You can buy tickets there to get in right..

I saw that you can still get tickets, but we live in BFE and have to fly everywhere and cant get a ticket for this weekend. Thats why I was asking about another show that we could go to of this size, so we could plan in advance and get our flights! Thanks! Jeffrey

How's this for a bummer: Got a text message from Chad this morning. The agricultural checkpoint between Nevada and California confiscated all of their Ficus and Scheffleras. :mad: Be sure to stop by tomorrow to cheer Chad up....

See everyone in the morn!

How's this for a bummer: Got a text message from Chad this morning. The agricultural checkpoint between Nevada and California confiscated all of their Ficus and Scheffleras. :mad: Be sure to stop by tomorrow to cheer Chad up....

argh!:(:(
Major Bummer!!

You have got to be freaking kidding me! Those checkpoint workers must be getting real bored out there in the desert these days. Do they wanna take the freaking lettuce from your sandwich also! Wackness...

maybe the carrots from your feeder crickets.... the mulberry leaves from your silkworms... what's next? lol. i'm hoping to go... money's tight as i've started school and am working one day a week now... =( my cham's lights are almost meeting their due date for a uv light change too...

does anyone know if the vip tickets are not picked up tonight if they will still be at the door in the morning??

OUCH!:eek:

I just got done helping Chad setup.. What a joke that is. He setup is nice. He has lots of Hornworms / fruitflies / House flies / Jacksons / Veiled and Beardies.. All really nice. His setup is really cool.

I will be wearing a Blue TikiTiki shirt tomorrow and so will my wife. :D see you all there. Stop me and say hi if you see me

12 PM at Tiki Tiki booth is the plan!!!!...

How's this for a bummer: Got a text message from Chad this morning. The agricultural checkpoint between Nevada and California confiscated all of their Ficus and Scheffleras. :mad:

Non-Bare rooted plants without photocertificates!
gotta watch out for the man on that kinda stuff!:mad:

Sorry I'm not there this time around. Breeding chameleons
is looking like a two person affair if you've got over a 40 hour/ week job! ;)

I've got lots of chameleon plants if people want them... the site will be up soon!
the feedback is awesome!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom