• annually

Votes: 74 16.4%
  • rarely

Votes: 47 10.4%
  • never

Votes: 98 21.7%

• Total voters
Reptile Show Virgin

My wife and I will be going to our first at Pomona, it just seems we always had other family commitments. We hope to pick up a new panther.

Jeff

didn't they just have one in az?

Yes they did!! And i went both days!! and sure enough , here i am ..sunday night, broke as a joke :eek: jk....kind of.....:D I had a great time and cant wait until the next.. Hopefully by then i will be attending the show as a vendor!

hamburg hot herps bonanza is 12/6/08 anyone in the mid-atlantic region going its the berks venomous show its disturbing to see 13 year olds walking around with a deli cup with a cape cobra in it i saw this

I go to the one show we have every year.. The San Jose show which is usually here in Aug or Sept so it's going to be a long spring, fall and summer lol..

We don't get to many close to home here in Ontario (that I know about). But I will deffinatly be on the look out for any that are.

Once again, I cant find any!!!! i looked on kingsnake.com as directed in my other thread as someone said some were coming to Nashville.. Yet I think my eyesight might be retarded because I didn't find anything in TN! :( We went to one in Raleigh when we were stationed in NC and it was really cool.

Been to one so far, but it's gonna be bi-monthly. My aunt and uncle host the Central PA Reptile Expo in Carlisle, PA. It's a new show, this month was only their second show and a huge success! It's also where I got my veiled as a gift for helping with the show.

I go to the All animal Expo in Wheaton IL at least once a month. It is where I got Norman. There is also a show in Antioch IL monthly, but it is a smaller show. since they are close I dont mind going and window shopping, and picking up crickets for the frogs and norman

Just got back from the Mississauga show today. Managed to get enough feeders to last a few months and added a new cham to the collection. They really need a bigger venue though. There's not enough space to actually enjoy it. You get in knowing what you need and you leave. It's kind of a shame, because there's so much you don't actually get to see. There's just to many people.

Does kingsnake.com have a list if all the shows or only the big ones? I'm looking for any shows in Florida, big or small I don't care.....Let me know please

They used to be monthly about 2 hours away(Indianapolis) I used to go to every one I could, they have cut down on the frequency of the shows to about every other month now there. Theres still some up north in Michigan(near Detroit) but it's a 3 hour drive. There is nothing closer and it aggrevates me. I don't know how to put something like that together or I'd try and get one going here.(Ft. Wayne area). So I had to go with the quarterly option. Went to one 3 weeks ago, that is where I purchased the vieled you see in my avatar, my first and only chameleon so far...... YES, there will be more, I can tell already after only having him 3 weeks, they are just too cool. I generally buy something while there. Feeeders/ another gecko/ used to be PDF's.

I try to hit the daytona show every year, it's waxed and wained as a show but right now it's doing pretty good. I think it was a mistake to take it out of Orlando but then, it's not my show :D

I've been to shows on both coasts and show in daytona is hard to beat for the US

I'm going to my first reptile show tomorrow. Florida Alternative Pet Show (I think it's also called Repticon) in West Palm.

Back
Top Bottom