Reptile carpets?

The floor of my chameleon's enclosure is 24x24 in. I'm looking for a green reptile carpet and can't seem to find any with the same dimensions as his cage! :mad: Do you guys have any recommendations on where to look or what size to purchase?

My local pet shop carries them and the bigger chains usually carry them too. I bought the smaller size i think, and there is 1 size larger than mine. i bought the 18"x36" i think, dont quote me on the sizes though, ive already cut it up :p

My local pet shop carries them and the bigger chains usually carry them too. I bought the smaller size i think, and there is 1 size larger than mine. i bought the 18"x36" i think, dont quote me on the sizes though, ive already cut it up :p
Hah yeah I have seen some around pet stores and online but none my size. :cool: You think I should just buy one and cut one side, and maybe hot glue it to the other side so it wouldn't be too short/long? I really don't want to have to get one that doesn't fit and have to modify it, but I just might...

carol5208

Chameleon Enthusiast
I wouldn't use any carpet or any substrate in your cage. It is much easier to clean a bare bottom and much more sanitary. I would assume the carpet would hold the water and breed bacteria just like a substrate. It might not look as nice bare, but it will healthier for your chameleon.

Top Bottom