Reptile Addicts Anonymous... Who wants to join?

Ugggg why am I not getting notifications... I missed out on a ton today lol
It was explained if you are not logged on when a new posting comes in on my watch thread you will not get a Notification . It’s part of the new update . Other member were getting notifications not being acting years after or later . I think they are working on it .

Its not for everyone that for sure. Remember the cop who thought he and his wife were ODing and called 911?!?

It used to be for me, I went years of daily regular habit lol, I loved smoking/vaping. I had several not so great life experiences that seemed to switch it up on me. Some strains are probably better than others though, the indica>sativa in my case. Now other than caffeine, I'm pretty much straight edge lol, 27 year old dude that stays in most of the time and tend to my plants/bugs/chams. I'll see my one buddy i grew up with once and a while, end up talking to his 70 something year old aunt more than him about gardens and plants lmao.

As for funny stories, how about that one where the(I think it was 2 dudes) were driving back a certain amount of pounds from I think cali. They got so high, they thought a cop on the highway was following them, so they ended up calling the police on themselves and said just pull us over already if you're going to do it(no cop was following them...)

It used to be for me, I went years of daily regular habit lol, I loved smoking/vaping. I had several not so great life experiences that seemed to switch it up on me. Some strains are probably better than others though, the indica>sativa in my case. Now other than caffeine, I'm pretty much straight edge lol, 27 year old dude that stays in most of the time and tend to my plants/bugs/chams. I'll see my one buddy i grew up with once and a while, end up talking to his 70 something year old aunt more than him about gardens and plants lmao.

As for funny stories, how about that one where the(I think it was 2 dudes) were driving back a certain amount of pounds from I think cali. They got so high, they thought a cop on the highway was following them, so they ended up calling the police on themselves and said just pull us over already if you're going to do it(no cop was following them...)
Ohh I gotta find that story! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Thats too dang funny! I have to be careful with caffeine. I get twitchy.

I don't have a problem I can quit buying chameleons any time I want to but I'll bring the coffee:coffee:
Screen Shot 2019-05-28 at 10.40.28 AM.png

Back
Top Bottom