Reptile Addicts Anonymous... Who wants to join?

Well its been a few days. Need a meeting after looking at those pictures of @Matt Vanilla Gorilla sons new cham. After looking at Prince I have narrowed my list down to one of everything. But seriously Matt I can almost certainly say, i will get 1 of everything you have at some point in the next 2 years. New house has tons of room for Chameleons and a backyard for them too.
No kidding right :) !.

Well its been a few days. Need a meeting after looking at those pictures of @Matt Vanilla Gorilla sons new cham. After looking at Prince I have narrowed my list down to one of everything. But seriously Matt I can almost certainly say, i will get 1 of everything you have at some point in the next 2 years. New house has tons of room for Chameleons and a backyard for them too.
@Matt Vanilla Gorilla wants us to be nuts over chameleons like him :ROFLMAO: :LOL: And he’s touching his son young to get us as well

Off to find his sleeping spot 2hrs before lights out like clockwork. Dont have to wonder where he goes anymore I just look in the same spot and he's always there lol. Red bars and some creme green showing today. Lots of red rain spots and definition in the turrets as well. My sweet baby boy Tye-Dye! And he is sweet too. You can definitely tell the temperament difference between these too butt heads. And of course a picture of Jellybean out in the sun yesterday as well.
20190601_160646.jpg
20190531_133135.jpg

Off to find his sleeping spot 2hrs before lights out like clockwork. Dont have to wonder where he goes anymore I just look in the same spot and he's always there lol. Red bars and some creme green showing today. Lots of red rain spots and definition in the turrets as well. My sweet baby boy Tye-Dye! And he is sweet too. You can definitely tell the temperament difference between these too butt heads. And of course a picture of Jellybean out in the sun yesterday as well. View attachment 234430View attachment 234433

Handsome !!.

Chameleon Forums will be developing a new forum.

This will be a support and self help forum. The support will likely turn into members telling other members that it is O.K. to have more than one animal at a time, and the self help will likely be a link to chameleons for sale. I'm not sure if this is going to help anything, but I heard @Chameleomom is bringing coffee and there are going to be free T-Shirts :eek:... I'm in!!!

Not the first time I have said this today, The Addiction is Real ;)...

This will be a support and self help forum. The support will likely turn into members telling other members that it is O.K. to have more than one animal at a time, and the self help will likely be a link to chameleons for sale. I'm not sure if this is going to help anything, but I heard @Chameleomom is bringing coffee and there are going to be free T-Shirts :eek:... I'm in!!!

Hope the coffee is strong, I talk a LOT!

I want a Tshirt..... :(

Meetings are on Tuesdays ladies. And we can't have coffee and t-shirts it's 1 or the other! And you have to go 1 yr without buying a new reptile to get the shirt. So @Beman you relapsed so now you're back to square 1 with me lol

Well what if the baby is a gift or one needs a new home that’s does not count right because it was not bought .

Last edited:
Well what if the baby is a gift or one needs a new home that’s does not punt right because it was not bought .
"I didn't buy it my wife did!" rescues of sick or unhealthy chameleons that costed no monetary value do not count however.
What if there good behavior then can to t-shirt be earlier ??.
Lol this ain't prison! This is outpatient treatment

Back
Top Bottom