Repticon!

Yes lol. He sent pics of 3 of the females. Pretty little girls just not sure if my wife will go for two or not lol.

Yes lol. He sent pics of 3 of the females. Pretty little girls just not sure if my wife will go for two or not lol.
Lol nice! But yeah, he's pretty informative on how he's been handling them, feeding wise, simply all about his chams :D , hopefully she does lol!

Well the down side for me is 1 more ambilobe and 1 more nosy be female and I've reached our original agreement of 4 females per locale to start the two projects. She knows ybrb are hard to find though so I'm hoping she may say yes to two of them lmao.

oohh no i meant like "I want to go, but i cant, rip me "lol sorry

Guess I missed the "rip" part too lol. You didn't miss much at all cham wise. Lots and lots of balls, geckos and iggies though lol. We got inside about 9:30 and were back in our truck by 10:30 if that tells you anything. And that was with walking the whole facility and stopping to shop at the 3 different places.

Guess I missed the "rip" part too lol. You didn't miss much at all cham wise. Lots and lots of balls, geckos and iggies though lol. We got inside about 9:30 and were back in our truck by 10:30 if that tells you anything. And that was with walking the whole facility and stopping to shop at the 3 different places.
sounds like fun lol

There if I could be honest, we left within 45 minutes mainly geckos, dragons, snakes, and maybe like 3 booths with chams :/

Yeah probably wasn't a good time to have asked lol. Between being stressed/ excited on starting a new job on top of just spending $500 at the show I think she was having a "Are you serious right now?" moment :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Back
Top Bottom