Repticon!

Yes, we were contacting her before, she couldn't get back to us she was very busy. Until we found another breeder in clearwater :D. She was friendly with us at the show. Nice looking chams she had, I was pretty tempted in purchasing the nosy be but I've spent so much in the last month already around $600 ish:p

Lmao yeah, it's hard to get her around show times. Took me 3 weeks to meet her at her house to get wit and peanut pot. Partly my fault the first week then it was shows the next couple lol.

Lmao yeah, it's hard to get her around show times. Took me 3 weeks to meet her at her house to get wit and peanut pot. Partly my fault the first week then it was shows the next couple lol.
Yeah lol! We were probably next to each other at the hooked on reptile booth for a couple seconds, I was a little suspicious about that one female that was big looking. I had like a blue button up with some khaki's on lol. But yup kathryn told me it was best to come to her place the night before repticon before she sells out lol!

I think I know which one you were talking about! She was bigger than the other females, I had no clue. And the guy didn't understand me at first. But the lemur was preeetty cool LOL

Yes that was the one. It was freaking awesome to see the lemur bouncing around lol. My wife to a pic cause she said no one would believe her lol.

So what all did you get?

Yeah lol! We were probably next to each other at the hooked on reptile booth for a couple seconds, I was a little suspicious about that one female that was big looking. I had like a blue button up with some khaki's on lol. But yup kathryn told me it was best to come to her place the night before repticon before she sells out lol!

Gray shirt/ khaki shorts for me. I got these plus 3 more cages lol.

20180609_125642.jpg 20180609_130737.jpg

Yes that was the one. It was freaking awesome to see the lemur bouncing around lol. My wife to a pic cause she said no one would believe her lol.

So what all did you get?
Picked up some hornworms, got some more supplements for my lil guy good prices! And also a hygrometer.

I was a bit disappointed to have seen them selling her like that. Being gravid is one thing but some noobie may not pick up on the hpv and next thing we know either her or one of the fb groups will be a "what is this on my chams mouth?". Had it not been for that though depending on locale and lineage I may have paid the $ for her.

Damnnn pretty good deal eh? That's just insane I would of said something to them...
Yeah saved about $30 over in store prices on the cages. I didn't want to be anywhere near there with Idunn in her bag after seeing it. When we went to the pcr table Lou was there. My wife was talking with him like she usually does at the store and mentioned it to him. From he was saying I don't think it's an uncommon practice for the other people sadly.

Which breeder in Clearwater btw? Wonder if they may have a female from different lines that strikes my fancy lol.

Which breeder in Clearwater btw? Wonder if they may have a female from different lines that strikes my fancy lol.
He's super nice, very informative IMO. Ehm he has a facebook if you type his name in. First one that pops up in clearwater :) .

These were the females, and their sire, same sire as my male lol. The females are probably a little bigger than this now.

Attachments

• 00m0m_gN9JxSNlO46_600x450.jpg
    00m0m_gN9JxSNlO46_600x450.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 153
  • 00s0s_jU6oHgzdILV_600x450.jpg
    00s0s_jU6oHgzdILV_600x450.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 152
Yeah! He's handsome. My panther is slowly getting a resemblance of the sire's colors for sure!

Awesome, waiting on my wife to wake up from a nap to see if I can work something out with him for 1 or 2 of them depending on what she says lol.

Awesome, waiting on my wife to wake up from a nap to see if I can work something out with him for 1 or 2 of them depending on what she says lol.
Haha!! Lol, you contacted him? That's funny lol, I bet your hoping she says yes:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom