Repticon!

Anybody attending the repticon in Tampa this weekend?! :D

Wanted to go but, unless a certain breeder posts up something I'm waiting on to be available and she's taking them with her, regular life is in my way. How ever if you go, PCR usually vends the show so you may be able to grab some feeders from them there ;).

@bloftis1 I suppose we'll possibly see each other in passing and not know it :ROFLMAO:. Just got my vip ticket email:D. The breeder I've been waiting on is taking what I wanted with her there. Sooooo, #12 for my projects will come tomorrow :eek::D. Unless another ambilobe and nosy be female pops up I want next is to finally start my lighting experiment lol.

@bloftis1 I suppose we'll possibly see each other in passing and not know it :ROFLMAO:. Just got my vip ticket email:D. The breeder I've been waiting on is taking what I wanted with her there. Sooooo, #12 for my projects will come tomorrow :eek::D. Unless another ambilobe and nosy be female pops up I want next is to finally start my lighting experiment lol.
Sweet! Kinda see ya there? Lol! We'll probably pass by :)

Lol yup, we are on our way out now. Left the house later then I would've liked though.

@blofits1 steer clear of table g 9/10 if you can.
Just got back from repticon! It was awesome, pcr didn't carry their hornworms with them but a table in the corner did carry them! I think it was like 24 for $13! I probably passed by you lol!

Maybe, I carrying a good sized pieced of wood "T"" shaped with a piece of slate screwed to it lol. Got that for pics of my babies for inside lol. Some more cages and of course my new female Ambilobe from Kathryn.

Yeah! I was eye balling hooked on fish panther chams! There was a very nice looking male there, there was a couple of them!! Did you see them?

Yes, the reason I said steer clear is one of the females had hpv around her mouth. Sucked to cause I almost told my wife we were taking her too. I leaned in for a better look cause she looked gravid then I saw the hpv and got my wife away from the table because we already had Idunn with us.

Maybe, I carrying a good sized pieced of wood "T"" shaped with a piece of slate screwed to it lol. Got that for pics of my babies for inside lol. Some more cages and of course my new female Ambilobe from Kathryn.
Ah yes! From manatee suncoast! They were beautiful too

Yes, the reason I said steer clear is one of the females had hpv around her mouth.
Oh jesus really?! My mom wanted to come with me and she wanted a female but 250 for one of them was a little pricey from them. That's crazy good thing you said something

Yes, I've got two from Kathryn now. Wit donder is from her nosy be and now Idunn is from her ambilobe. She's nice to deal with.

Oh jesus really?! My mom wanted to come with me and she wanted a female but 250 for one of them was a little pricey from them. That's crazy good thing you said something

Yes really, my wife and I both saw her and was like omg she's pretty. She looked a little fat in the rear so I looked a little harder and notice egg like lumps in the belly area. As I started to look up to ask price I noticed the hpv around her lips. Nudged my wife away from the table then explained to her as we walked away.

Yes, I've got two from Kathryn now. Wit donder is from her nosy be and now Idunn is from her ambilobe. She's nice to deal with.
Yes, we were contacting her before, she couldn't get back to us she was very busy. Until we found another breeder in clearwater :D. She was friendly with us at the show. Nice looking chams she had, I was pretty tempted in purchasing the nosy be but I've spent so much in the last month already around $600 ish:p

Yes really, my wife and I both saw her and was like omg she's pretty. She looked a little fat in the rear so I looked a little harder and notice egg like lumps in the belly area. As I started to look up to ask price I noticed the hpv around her lips. Nudged my wife away from the table then explained to her as we walked away.
I think I know which one you were talking about! She was bigger than the other females, I had no clue. And the guy didn't understand me at first. But the lemur was preeetty cool LOL

Back
Top Bottom