Repticon Orlando!

Mmcbain1

So its coming February 2nd and 3rd in Orlando Florida who will I get the pleasure of meeting :).... ?????

I hope I go the repticon! I live in Orlando!! Now that I have a car and a decent job annnnd my own place ima find me and akihiko a new friend. Lol

Ahhh you guys are so lucky! I live in Miami but I can't make the drive to Orlando just yet. I will be attending Repticon in Los Angeles in November but wow I really wish I could make it

Alright Olimpia, Dr. O, a few others I havent met, and Alejandro! Thats a pretty good start. Alejandro I live 3 hours away but I am going to go anyway I need to try and find a girlfriend for sparky! ;) hopefully someone will have or will know where I can find a female masaola! Does anyone want to meet up at the show? Maybe we can say hello at Dr. O's booth or something?

Too bad this cant be like a bird show and we cant sport our chameleons on our shoulders. It will be really great to meet up with some people on the forum, but I would love to see some of your chameleons in person! Any idea what will be there as far as chams?

Too bad this cant be like a bird show and we cant sport our chameleons on our shoulders. It will be really great to meet up with some people on the forum, but I would love to see some of your chameleons in person! Any idea what will be there as far as chams?

You totally can, actually. I've gone to Repticon with Daedalus on my shoulder before. It just depends how much activity your chameleon can handle but you're allowed to walk around with reptiles, I believe. Or people certainly do anyway!

Alright Olimpia, Dr. O, a few others I havent met, and Alejandro! Thats a pretty good start. Alejandro I live 3 hours away but I am going to go anyway I need to try and find a girlfriend for sparky! ;) hopefully someone will have or will know where I can find a female masaola! Does anyone want to meet up at the show? Maybe we can say hello at Dr. O's booth or something?

Text me tomorrow and let me know when you are going man! I'll find some time to drive down

You totally can, actually. I've gone to Repticon with Daedalus on my shoulder before. It just depends how much activity your chameleon can handle but you're allowed to walk around with reptiles, I believe. Or people certainly do anyway!

You certainly can. I have taken a few, well did anyways, to shows. Ive also seen people take some pretty huge snakes, tegus, and monitors.

I know you dont have any more chams Alejandro want to borrow Enano or Enana? Ill text you Im going probably early Saturday. Any word from Mike?

Olimpia does that mean you will have Guinevere? .....

I know you dont have any more chams Alejandro want to borrow Enano or Enana? Ill text you Im going probably early Saturday. Any word from Mike?

Oooph! I don't think so lol I don't think her temperament is at that point, she doesn't like it when there's more than 3 people in the room so I can't imagine her with hundreds! But I'll talk to Dr. O and maybe we can bring Daedalus by, he does really well with crowds.

Edit - I love the names of your chameleons. That's what you named the huge Ousties? lol

Last edited:

Havent heard anything. I'll call him tomorrow from the show

Edit - I mean next saturday!

Oooph! I don't think so lol I don't think her temperament is at that point, she doesn't like it when there's more than 3 people in the room so I can't imagine her with hundreds! But I'll talk to Dr. O and maybe we can bring Daedalus by, he does really well with crowds.

Edit - I love the names of your chameleons. That's what you named the huge Ousties? lol

Olimpia, those were my veileds, he's taking care of them now. all of my guys are in his care :)

Last edited:
pwwwww I wouldn't be able to go tomorrow either. thank goodness! And yup I am the new happy care giver for Alejandro's friends, Sparky, Enano, Enana, and Choco & late (Those are the runts from Enano and Enana). I am hoping to go home with a girlfriend for Sparky. :rolleyes:... but I really wanted to find a Masaola and I have no idea where to find one? maybe he needs two girlfriends :D

Back
Top Bottom