Reptibreeze

yodathepanther

Established Member
so i know i already made a post about this but im bouta actually do it and was wondering whats smarter attaching two large cages side by side or on top of each other ?

Brodybreaux25

Chameleon Enthusiast
It all depends on how you structure it. Personally I say put them side by side. An 8’ tall enclosure with a footprint of 4sqft is going to be very topheavy and want to tip over. Especially once you add sticks plants lights drippers and decor. I just feel like it’s asking for trouble.

But if you have your heart on stacking them I think you could pull it of by building bracket to connect them and then strapping them down with cables like a cell phone tower.

yodathepanther

Established Member
I was thinking itd be too top heavy i have this heavy wooden thing for the bottom cage to weigh it down and i have some other ideas on how to keep it together i just dont know if a x large reptibreeze would fit with a large reptibreese on the top

yodathepanther

Established Member
18x18x36 is the large and the xxl is 24x24x48 im just having a hard time thinking thatll work bc its not the exact same size and dont wanna waste 70$ on the xl cage i might just have to buy it and see if it can be done

Brodybreaux25

Chameleon Enthusiast
18x18x36 is the large and the xxl is 24x24x48 im just having a hard time thinking thatll work bc its not the exact same size and dont wanna waste 70$ on the xl cage i might just have to buy it and see if it can be done
Anything can be made to work but I don’t think you should do it, I can’t see your Cham escaping without injury if it ever does fall over. Just upgrade to the XXL and be done with it or just go all the way and build a custom enclosure.

What is it about stacking them that intrigues you so much?

yodathepanther

Established Member
Anything can be made to work but I don’t think you should do it, I can’t see your Cham escaping without injury if it ever does fall over. Just upgrade to the XXL and be done with it or just go all the way and build a custom enclosure.

What is it about stacking them that intrigues you so much?
I dont know i just feel like it could easily be done, and havent seen anyone try it and i feel like itd just be overall cheaper to do. I probably wont if its not recommended

Top Bottom