Reptars new home

Reptar313

Established Member
Just showing the new setup really should have researched a little more before buying the chameleon kit from petco. Complete waste of money. But here’s the new setup. 2x2x4 umbrella tree for the live plant. He loves it a lot more active

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 46
Just showing the new setup really should have researched a little more before buying the chameleon kit from petco. Complete waste of money. But here’s the new setup. 2x2x4 umbrella tree for the live plant. He loves it a lot more active
Looks good!
Just one quick question; does the uvb light have a clear plastic cover in front of the bulb? Looks like the type that has it (I could be wrong) but if so, you need to remove this. That cover blocks the UVB radiation.

Looks good!
Just one quick question; does the uvb light have a clear plastic cover in front of the bulb? Looks like the type that has it (I could be wrong) but if so, you need to remove this. That cover blocks the UVB radiation.
Yes it did but I changed the bulb it came with so unknowingly removed the plastic anyways. Thank you :)

So did you get a T5HO as well? Or are you utilizing the T8 UVB that is on the cage?

Do you still have the receipt for the cham kit? If so and it is within their time limit you can return it.

So did you get a T5HO as well? Or are you utilizing the T8 UVB that is on the cage?

Do you still have the receipt for the cham kit? If so and it is within their time limit you can return it.
I learned the hard way regular t8 reptisun bulbs are not the way to go. Switched to the Arcadia t5ho. I don’t have the boxes anymore and put a couple holes in the screen.. nor do I think I have the receipt was not planning on having to return it.

Back
Top Bottom