Replagement plugs for JungleDawn Quad Lights

trickedoutbiker

Avid Member
Anybody know where I can get some replacement plugs for the older style Quad Fixtures from LightYourReptiles? It's the little black piece that the bulbs actually plug into. Those are what I need. I know that LYR sells a newer version of the quad fixture now so I wouldn't think the plugs for the actual bulbs would be the same. Reason I ask is because I have one of the older style quad fixtures and I can only use 3 of 4 bulbs on it because the plug for the other bulb has broken and I can't hook a bulb into that slot now because of it. I thought about buying an all new fixture with the built in timers, but the newer fixtures have fans in them and I don't want my fixture to be loud due to a fan so I would much rather repair the older fixture first if I can. Would be cheaper on my pocket that way as well.

Anyone know what plugs I am talking about or where you can get any? I can get a pic of them if someone wants me to. I know that Todd sent me some plugs in the past when I had some break right after I received my fixture for the first time but since he no longer sells that version of the fixture, I wouldn't think he would still have any on hand years later. If I could find somewhere that sells them that would be great anyways so I can fix it again and again in the future. I think the quality of the plugs themselves isn't that great, as they have broke on me just by trying to take old bulbs out to put new bulbs in. One literally fell apart in my hand in the past, presumably due to the heat from the fixture weakening it over time.

These are the plugs / sockets I need

Attachments

• LightPlug1.jpg
    LightPlug1.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 199
  • LightPlug2.jpg
    LightPlug2.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 189
I was going to tag Todd (Venutus1) but it says he has not been on this site since April of 2018. Is he no longer a sponsor here?

Maybe try calling him, I think there is a # on LYR. I tried emailing a little while back and never got a response.

He isn't gonna have any on hand because he doesn't sell the same style fixtures anymore. His new fixtures use different style plugs. I have done lots of Google searches and can't seem to find exactly what I need.

I get what you're saying, I'm just thinking maybe he could special order some for you or put you in contact with someone that does? Sorry I can't be more helpful.

As for the fan, I have one with the fans and they're very quiet, I don't even notice they're on.

How are the quality of the blue lighting on the new ones? I thought about breaking down and buying one simple for the fact that the timers are built-in.... but I haven't made the leap yet

They're cool, I just have the turn on for about an hour after lights out when the room is still q little dim at the end of the day. I think they're just like the older ones.

Back
Top Bottom