Repitle Show

Jhov2324

Im sort of dissapointed but not really.... if that makes any sense haha.... it was more of a snake/gecko/bearded dragon and bugz show.... there were hardly any chameleons there.... screameleons was the only full cham vendor there.... really nice chams too.... and there were 3 other tables that had 1 to 3 cages...besides panthers, there was like 4 jackson chams, and 8 Translucent Veileds...thats it....so i picked one up since i didnt want to go there for nothing and the buy was a good buy...i got a nice veiled male translucent cham...pink legs white face green and yellowish red hue body...as soon as i put him in i misted the cage and he was drinking up i threw in some roaches and a hornworm in a cup and he wiped those out....i'll post pics on my thread...i wish the show had a wider selection but i cant complain im happy with my buy...the butterworms were crazy expensive and there were no monsoon misters :( well there was one but the guy wanted 135 for it and i said i'll get it elsewhere lol..:cool:

Sounds like you did ok. I got a pair of pigmys [$25ea], there really neat, and both ate some small crickets. It was so crowded it was kind of frustrating trying to see everything. I got there at 10:30 which is usually ok, but it was already packed. Will get there at 9am next time.

it was super crowded....i didnt even see the pygmy's...i left early cause of the mob and forgot to pick other things up ARG...

Im sort of dissapointed but not really.... if that makes any sense haha.... it was more of a snake/gecko/bearded dragon and bugz show.... there were hardly any chameleons there.... screameleons was the only full cham vendor there.... really nice chams too.... and there were 3 other tables that had 1 to 3 cages...besides panthers, there was like 4 jackson chams, and 8 Translucent Veileds...thats it....so i picked one up since i didnt want to go there for nothing and the buy was a good buy...i got a nice veiled male translucent cham...pink legs white face green and yellowish red hue body...as soon as i put him in i misted the cage and he was drinking up i threw in some roaches and a hornworm in a cup and he wiped those out....i'll post pics on my thread...i wish the show had a wider selection but i cant complain im happy with my buy...the butterworms were crazy expensive and there were no monsoon misters :( well there was one but the guy wanted 135 for it and i said i'll get it elsewhere lol..:cool:

soory to hear it wasnt great id love to the pics of the translucent veiled theyr kool. with regards to the monsoon why dont you look at the mistking from the site sponsor list i love mine.

The pigmy's were when you walk through the entrance door at the end of the first isle on the right. Forgot the vendor but he's pretty well known, I have his card someware. There were a few other chams aside from the ones you mentioned [thought i saw a Fisher's], but because of the crowds it was easy to miss a lot. I was looking for a mud turtle but there were mostly tortoses. Screamilans were the best vendor by far for chams.

Oh, and your right they could call it a bearded dragon show, never seen so many. One vendor had some really need geckos but they were pricy [and mobed], they were right there when you walked in.

Hoj mistkings seem awesome but im only going the route of monsoon..the container is a clean look with intergrated timer and im only going to need one nozzle...mistkings are great for single and for people who have more than one enclosure...

Atleast you guys had Chams. The reptile show that is nearest to me (Kalamazoo, MI) NEVER has chams. The last time I went they had like 8 tables setup and it was around 8 bucks to get in. I walked through it withing 10 minutes. I was really dissapointed....

Back
Top Bottom