Repashy Super load, give me advice, please.

Trafa

7B60F74F-69B8-417D-BA41-00A6EBED5810.jpeg

Hello, I need advice. Can I give this vitamins to my chameleon? If yes, then how much I can give, how often and in what form. I’m interested in 3 months for a panther chameleon, and 1,5 years for a panther. I mean also difference between their years old and dose. Thanks.

Hello, I need advice. Can I give this vitamins to my chameleon? If yes, then how much I can give, how often and in what form. I’m interested in 3 months for a panther chameleon, and 1,5 years for a panther. I mean also difference between their years old and dose. Thanks.
This product is food for the insects you feed a chameleon. Crickets, locusts, roaches, etc. I have used this as well as their other gut load "bug burger".
Also add some leafy greens, and sweet potato/ squash.

The idea is to feed the insects preceding the time in which they are consumed by your chameleon. This allows for the nutrition to be in the stomach of the insect when the chameleon consumes them.

Here's the approaches you can take:

1. Always provide the gutload to your insects to keep them alive and healthy. With this method, your bugs are always fed and you hope they have eaten the gut load prior to being fed to your chameleon.
2. Provide the insects optimal nutrition shortly before being fed to your chameleon. With this method, you would keep a separate batch of bugs that you starve for a 1-3 days, and feed them 6-12 hours before being fed to your chameleon, this provides a better likelihood that they eat before being fed off.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom