Repashy Calcium Plus???

Big Gulp

Established Member
Hi guys/gals.

I was talking to some people at a recent reptile show, and they say they use this stuff exclusively on their Panthers.

Now, I've always heard/read-

-Zoo Med repti-calcium w/o D3 most feedings.
-Rep-Cal calcium w/D3 every 2 weeks
-Rep-Cal Herptivite multivitamins every 2 weeks

Now, would it be beneficial to ditch all that and just do the Repashy Calcium Plus every feeding? That'd make things 100% easier. But is it actually better? That's all I care about.

Thanks!

There are . . . multiple lines of though on this topic. For me, I go one of two routes.

Is the animal indoors or outdoors mostly? That's a biggy.

My animals are indoors mostly. I use top of the line lighting however. This results in my choice of giving my chams calcium with medium D3 a few times weekly and I use Herptivite a few times weekly as of late. I also feed without any dustings sometimes. I do gut load all my feeder insects fresh veggies and cricket crack. I'm keeping this short, since I could type a damn book .

There are . . . multiple lines of though on this topic. For me, I go one of two routes.

Is the animal indoors or outdoors mostly? That's a biggy.

My animals are indoors mostly. I use top of the line lighting however. This results in my choice of giving my chams calcium with medium D3 a few times weekly and I use Herptivite a few times weekly as of late. I also feed without any dustings sometimes. I do gut load all my feeder insects fresh veggies and cricket crack. I'm keeping this short, since I could type a damn book .
Mostly indoor.

Right now it's a juvenile. I use 5.0 Reptisun. But when it moves to it' large cage, I'll be using Arcadia.

I use the calcium plus and noticed a difference from the first full day of using it.I spoke with a known breeder on this site before I bought it and he told me that he uses it (light dusting) every feeding.This is my first chameleon so I'm not anywhere close to being a pro.Also my boy is under Arcadia 6% lighting.

I use it as well and it was recommended by the breeder I purchased my panther from. I dust everything (crickets, waxworms, superworms, etc) but BSFL and wild caught bugs.

Is this the one to use? I see there are like 3 different kinds.

calciumplus3oz_weblowres.jpg

Back
Top Bottom