remember me?

babyjoe

Hey all.I've noticed something over the last few days that has me wondering how good is a chams memory or recognition.normally I go for a shower first thing when I get in from work as I'm a mechanic and could be black with dirt ha.but d last few days I've been lazy and relax for a bit first.I go to a seat beside freds tank and if my face is dirty he goes off and hides :D but when I'm clean he porters away about his business. Just thought it was a funny observation. Has anyone had similar experience

Hey all.I've noticed something over the last few days that has me wondering how good is a chams memory or recognition.normally I go for a shower first thing when I get in from work as I'm a mechanic and could be black with dirt ha.but d last few days I've been lazy and relax for a bit first.I go to a seat beside freds tank and if my face is dirty he goes off and hides :D but when I'm clean he porters away about his business. Just thought it was a funny observation. Has anyone had similar experience

Sort of. I work outside and its been getting cold lately, I walked into the house with a tossle cap on and my cham freaked! Usually when I get home without anything on my head he comes up to the door looking for food. I do somewhat of the same type of work as you, but never been disfigured by the dirt ;)

Yea iv had to stop with the hat tpo.mine is real bright green and he hates it. As for being disfigured with dirt that's putting it mildly.if you have ever seen rural Irish roads you'd understand ha

When a cham turns black it generally means they are unhappy, mad, or something is wrong. Maybe he recognized you but figured there was a problem because you were turning black? ha haa

When a cham turns black it generally means they are unhappy, mad, or something is wrong. Maybe he recognized you but figured there was a problem because you were turning black? ha haa

Nice observation :D
wish I thought of that one ha.maybe it'll put manners on him if I start hissing at him too

Nice observation :D
wish I thought of that one ha.maybe it'll put manners on him if I start hissing at him too

Ha ha if you come in covered in grease and hissing I would imagine he will never come out of hiding again!

when ever i shave if i let it go to long my cham acts a little strange toward me so watch out for that to maybe. also some times if hes grumpy and i show/put out my neck he gives me the beard lol

Back
Top Bottom