Reliable Breeder?

TheLetterAfterP(Q)

Avid Member
I have recently been in the market for that one special chameleon. I came across www.snakemuseum.com and couldn't find any reviews.

Has anyone purchased a chameleon from this site before? If so how was your experience of the purchase and the quality of the cham?

I want to make sure I will be getting a chameleon that is happy and healthy. Thank you all in advance.

They have good reviews, on FBI.

I almost bought some Cork Bark from them a few weeks ago, but found a better price.

Apparently they have Green Anacondas, which is what they are known for, and breed those. (As they are banned from export now). But sure if they breed chams, or how they care for their chams, but the snake guys give them good marks.

What kind of chameleon are you looking for?
I'm not 100% sure what kind I would like to buy, but I am in no rush, as this is my first chameleon and I want everything to go accordingly.

With that being said, I am recently falling in love with Jackson's. So they are most defidently a competitor. Alongside: Veild, Panther, Parsons, and Pygmy.

I'm not far into the process of purchasing a chameleon yet, I just want to make sure I have everything planned out. Any advice on good places to purchase a BABY cham of any of the above species would be nice.
They have good reviews, on FBI.

I almost bought some Cork Bark from them a few weeks ago, but found a better price.

Apparently they have Green Anacondas, which is what they are known for, and breed those. (As they are banned from export now). But sure if they breed chams, or how they care for their chams, but the snake guys give them good marks.
Awesome! I haven't been able to find anything, but it's good to know they take care of their animals. Any more info would be great!!

I'm not 100% sure what kind I would like to buy, but I am in no rush, as this is my first chameleon and I want everything to go accordingly.

With that being said, I am recently falling in love with Jackson's. So they are most defidently a competitor. Alongside: Veild, Panther, Parsons, and Pygmy.

I'm not far into the process of purchasing a chameleon yet, I just want to make sure I have everything planned out. Any advice on good places to purchase a BABY cham of any of the above species would be nice.

Awesome! I haven't been able to find anything, but it's good to know they take care of their animals. Any more info would be great!!
I constantly order from their sister company: Reptile Supply Co. and they’re cheap and good, but recently, they’ve been holding my last order for 2 weeks past it’s due date and won’t respond to my emails and they don’t have a phone number to call... so I won’t be using them again. That’s just my two cents on them.

I constantly order from their sister company: Reptile Supply Co. and they’re cheap and good, but recently, they’ve been holding my last order for 2 weeks past it’s due date and won’t respond to my emails and they don’t have a phone number to call... so I won’t be using them again. That’s just my two cents on them.

Ouch that's their sister company?

That's who I just ordered my Cork Panels through instead of Snakemuesum.

And my order will be 2 weeks late tommorow :(. They did contact me immediately and tell me that it will be a week or 2, as the panels were on backorder though (I did order more than most would haha)

If you don't mind me asking, what is your order? Maybe we are waiting on the same delivery ha.

Good to know, thank you! Did you purchase reptiles or supplies?

Ouch that's their sister company?

That's who I just ordered my Cork Panels through instead of Snakemuesum.

And my order will be 2 weeks late tommorow :(. They did contact me immediately and tell me that it will be a week or 2, as the panels were on backorder though (I did order more than most would haha)

If you don't mind me asking, what is your order? Maybe we are waiting on the same delivery ha.
I’m in the middle of renovating my cham room, I’ve got:
1 XL Reptibreeze stand
1 E6000 applicator tip
2 Exo Terra large jungle trees
2 Exo Terra large jungle vines
1 Lugarti isopod substrate
And in the half of my order that came in, my bag of alfalfa meal was spilled everywhere

I’m in the middle of renovating my cham room, I’ve got:
1 XL Reptibreeze stand
1 E6000 applicator tip
2 Exo Terra large jungle trees
2 Exo Terra large jungle vines
1 Lugarti isopod substrate
And in the half of my order that came in, my bag of alfalfa meal was spilled everywhere

Dang, and they never reached out about the other half?

They updated my order with notes on the site and emailed me. So only time will tell :(. I ordered 10 18x24 Cork Bark panels.

Dang, and they never reached out about the other half?

They updated my order with notes on the site and emailed me. So only time will tell :(. I ordered 10 18x24 Cork Bark panels.
They emailed me in the first couple of days (before my order was delayed) but I’ve asked them multiple inquiries after and no response

They emailed me in the first couple of days (before my order was delayed) but I’ve asked them multiple inquiries after and no response

Dang, that's not cool. I did write them back as they weren't clear who they were, and I had order so much in the last week lol. And they did write me back and clarify.

I could only get mine from JF otherwise, and I vowed to never do business with them again, since they want to be scalpers on Amazon. They were charging 45 for the panels on Amazon, when I told them WTH, they said we base Amazon prices off others on Amazon. Even though they sell them for 19.99 on their site.....

Now I see they have updated their price to "Alot of homes" 32 (or maybe they did that, after my emails arguing with them, it doesn't cost 25 to ship that panel), but alot of home gives a shipping discount and is asking 25 which I wouldn't pay (they weren't listed at that time). Either way as a business owner Josh Frogs lost my respect with that.

Sucks, because I liked them.

Last edited:
Correction: there were I think two emails right after I emailed them the day my order was due, but nothing since

Back
Top Bottom