Reliable Breeder?

What species of Jackson's are you looking for? At such a low price, they are most likely wild caught. Those Panthers seems really low price, I don't know if they are flippers or not, so that may be something to do.
Im honestly interested in all if them, but if I had to choose one I would have to say J. Jacksonii. Do you know of a breeder/ website who happens to sell babies?

On that website, the CB baby Jacksons caught my eye. If they're CB, wouldn't they have to have been bred by them?

Im honestly interested in all if them, but if I had to choose one I would have to say J. Jacksonii. Do you know of a breeder/ website who happens to sell babies?

On that website, the CB baby Jacksons caught my eye. If they're CB, wouldn't they have to have been bred by them?

Not nesscarily, they could be flippers. IE they buy Chameleons in bulk from breeders some of which are less than savory (think puppy mill) and then sell those.

What species of Jackson's are you looking for? At such a low price, they are most likely wild caught. Those Panthers seems really low price, I don't know if they are flippers or not, so that may be something to do.
Oops, I meant look into. I do know of a breeder, but I don't know if she has bred hers yet this season. That subspecies can be a challenge to find CB, but if you look hard enough, you should find some. :) @JacksJill

Flchams has a lot of Chameleons.
I don't know many people who have jacksons since I have never looked into them.

@jannb is who I think can point you in the right direction for veiled. She helped me look into my first and gave a ton of advice.

Lots of good panther breeders out there but @Matt Vanilla Gorilla is the guy I have talked to a lot and trust.
Thank you for these great tips. I'll defidently look into these while considering my future purchase.

Thank you for these great tips. I'll defidently look into these while considering my future purchase.

Any time! That's what we are here for. When I was first doing the research I had the same questions and lots of people including the ones I told you about helped me and now I am in love with this house by and might have an ever so slightly addiction..... Ok it's real.

@JacksJill like previously stated helped me a lot as well. Honestly the list is too big but these are great places to start and you reading this forum and asking questions BEFORE getting the Cham is going to go a long way. Welcome to your new hobby and life of chameleon servitude.

Any time! That's what we are here for. When I was first doing the research I had the same questions and lots of people including the ones I told you about helped me and now I am in love with this house by and might have an ever so slightly addiction..... Ok it's real.

@JacksJill like previously stated helped me a lot as well. Honestly the list is too big but these are great places to start and you reading this forum and asking questions BEFORE getting the Cham is going to go a long way. Welcome to your new hobby and life of chameleon servitude.
I know what you mean... I haven't even gotten a cham yet and I already feel the addict bug growing. Thank you all for the positivity and help. I will defidently look into these breeders. :)

Back
Top Bottom