Rehoming a friends Cham, S. Carolina (Free)

Trailgem

Avid Member
Long story short... I already have two cages, and they are expensive, I can’t take his Cham... So I’m helping him out trying to rehome his

I know he bought the basic Cham kit, so we know the cage is too small. He did buy a linear light, he doesn’t know what kind. Has a bunch of fake plants in the cage, a monsoon Mister.

He feels that the cats are stressing the Cham too much, so decided to rehome. You see that taped over screen tear? From the cat... so yes, I understand.

He’s willing to give all the housing stuff for free as well. He just wants to find a good home for him. (He named him stalker, plz don’t ask me why... I still don’t get it)

Anyway, picture is attached.
Please remove if this don’t allowed.

Attachments

• 6105CEB1-BDED-400E-A554-6BAD58F942BD.png
    6105CEB1-BDED-400E-A554-6BAD58F942BD.png
    893.2 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Long story short... I already have two cages, and they are expensive, I can’t take his Cham... So I’m helping him out trying to rehome his

I know he bought the basic Cham kit, so we know the cage is too small. He did buy a linear light, he doesn’t know what kind. Has a bunch of fake plants in the cage, a monsoon Mister.

He feels that the cats are stressing the Cham too much, so decided to rehome. You see that taped over screen tear? From the cat... so yes, I understand.

He’s willing to give all the housing stuff for free as well. He just wants to find a good home for him. (He named him stalker, plz don’t ask me why... I still don’t get it)

Anyway, picture is attached.
Please remove if this don’t allowed.
I am very interested. Ive owned Jacksons in the past and I'm dying to get another one. I'm I'm in Texas tho. I don't know if that is a problem for you or not

Is he still available? I am in california but can pay shipping if necessary. My husband and i are reptile enthusiasts (especially chameleons) and would love to help :)

Back
Top Bottom