Rehome chameleon ):

Status
Not open for further replies.

svaughn15

I am being forced to rehome my 1 year old Male Veiled Chameleon. Anyone who is kind enough to rescue him will also receive his cage, light fixtures, decorations, and plants (if you want them). My email is [email protected] if you’d like to learn more please don’t hesitate to contact. $200 obo (I want to make sure someone actually wants him and isn’t just taking him because he’s free). Thanks.
08FB1638-8658-43CD-B229-78B3D523A838.jpeg

Attachments

• 3699E1CD-1176-48DD-A16A-C2C3AC4E6A1A.jpeg
    3699E1CD-1176-48DD-A16A-C2C3AC4E6A1A.jpeg
    114.6 KB · Views: 267
Lol might get a better response if you update the title to what your actually doing.
I don’t see anything wrong with the title “lol”... I’m looking for a new home for my chameleon which is exactly what “rehome” means. If you have a problem with the fact that I’m asking for money, it’s understandable but I tried the free thing and got some really terrible vibes from the people who were interested.

If you’re not interested in my post, kindly stop replying to it. Thanks!

Like I said, if you’d like to know more please don’t hesitate to email me if you’re actually interested.
This forum is an international site. There are people from all around the world here. If you would actually like someone to take your cham off your hands, then you're going to at least give us a general idea of where you are. Without that people are just going to ignore your post. But if someone sees that a cham near them is in need, they might actually inquire.

Also posting information about your care and the set up you have is necessary if you hope to get someone to take them off your hands. No one is going to accept a cham that hasnt been treated well.

You were asked for more information for your benefit, not for anyone else's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom