Reggie isnt gonna make it

Curlytails

Established Member
:oops:i got him as a sub adult and hes getting old lethargic and he isnt moving. i fear i will lose him by the end of the day. very upsetting but if anyone has any tips to keep him. alive please feel free to share:oops:
curly.

im sorry to say guys but Reggie my first chameleon passed away today at 20 months of age. he had constant eye appitite problems since i got him and i believe that this lead to his drastic turn in health and his death. you have all been unbelievably helpful to get me started in the hobby of chameleon keeping and giving me the knowledge and trivial intelligence to keep reggie happy. i will not purchase another chameleon for quite some time(1 year or so) as i extend my knowledge further on these beautiful and intriguing creatures that whoever or whatever is up there put onto this earth. the next year will be a new learning curve for me and i hope to own another chameleon in the future. thank you all for your knowledge and time.
curly

time of death 7:46
cause of death: unknown/uncurable eye problem.

I’m sorry for your lose and hope you get another chameleon some day in the near future. Lay the chameleon to rest . Maybe the next chameleon you get is a Jackson’s or a Panther .
im sorry to say guys but Reggie my first chameleon passed away today at 20 months of age. he had constant eye appitite problems since i got him and i believe that this lead to his drastic turn in health and his death. you have all been unbelievably helpful to get me started in the hobby of chameleon keeping and giving me the knowledge and trivial intelligence to keep reggie happy. i will not purchase another chameleon for quite some time(1 year or so) as i extend my knowledge further on these beautiful and intriguing creatures that whoever or whatever is up there put onto this earth. the next year will be a new learning curve for me and i hope to own another chameleon in the future. thank you all for your knowledge and time.
curly

time of death 7:46
cause of death: unknown/uncurable eye problem.

I've had to go through a cat passing away and hamsters, so I can sorta relate and I am very sorry to hear, but as the others said I would celebrate his life he had a happy healthy life and now its his time to sleep peacefully. some people cremate dogs into special urns you could do that or have family and friends make a stone and bury him and place the stone on top, we did that with my cat. Peace be with you and your buddy

@Curlytails If it makes you feel any better my first Chameleon died a year and half ago a month after she had her last birth of babies. She was older when I got her but it was sad I buried her in the garden. Then 3 months ago my 10 month old baby leopard gecko (one of many) that I hatched from an egg I had to lay him to rest as well due to a prolapsed and they could not do anything for the gecko. Sometimes life happens and when things go wrong with animals sometimes there’s nothing we can do. In looking back if I knew the either of the animals were going to died of old age or something that couldn’t be helped I would have let them be free then I wouldn’t have to see it.

Back
Top Bottom