Red body blue bar panther

drift141

Hello all,

It's been awhile since I have been around. Just bought a baby red body blue bar male panther chameleon. I am pumped as he will arrive in a few hours via FedEx. This one was purchased from Kammers. He is super cool, can't wait to meet him!!

I will post a pic of him...

Here are a couple of pictures...

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 212
  • image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 194
I am slowly getting him settled into his new cage. Finished washing an umbrella plant and waiting on other supplies from ups. He is stressed out now which is to be expected. He is currently hunting crickets in his new home.

Has anyone used tropical mist it's a humidifying spray from Zilla? I purchased a bottle but am hesitant to use it.

I saw him on their website! He looks beautiful already for being so young. They have awesome chameleons! Congrats!

I saw him on their website! He looks beautiful already for being so young. They have awesome chameleons! Congrats!

Thank you!! He definitely has solid blue bars! I can't wait to see what he turns into. Yes, they are great breeders no doubt about that!

I know the feeling. This guy is my first . Although I snatched my guy up before he made it to the website :D

I know the feeling. This guy is my first . Although I snatched my guy up before he made it to the website :D

Same here. The guy on the web site was only a sample. When I bought this one last week there wasn't any actuals males posted.

Here is a pic of his enclosure. I will be adding a misting system when it arrives.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 133
Has anyone used tropical mist it's a humidifying spray from Zilla? I purchased a bottle but am hesitant to use it.

I have seen a few post on here that have said not to use it. (the spray) I have not tried it myself, but after reading the post I would not have bought it either. Maybe some one that has used it will chime in for you.

Great looking guy by the way ...Congrats :)

I have seen a few post on here that have said not to use it. (the spray) I have not tried it myself, but after reading the post I would not have bought it either. Maybe some one that has used it will chime in for you.

Great looking guy by the way ...Congrats :)

Thanks for the info. I will check that post out. I will probably return it as there is nothing like regular water. They don't get sprayed in the wild with this spray lol. Best not to try it...these guys aren't cheap and I don't want to risk its health.

Back
Top Bottom