Red bar or blue bar?

SliK JiM

Gonna get my first panther pretty soon, and so was wondering, which should i get? A red bar or a blue bar ambilobe? I can't make my mind up so I want peoples opinions!

Cheers all!

Dont ask us thats all up to you. What ever you prefer. . .

I would get both :D and breeding pairs of both. . . but thats just me haha

Get a baby and let the chameleon decide!:D (My blue bar Ambilobe, of impeccable blue bar bloodline, apparently preferred red, and was usually red barred; he could fire blue, but did so rarely.)

Well, i will no doubt get a pair of blues/reds/mitsios/diego suarez/ the list goes on, but i need to pick my first focus! lol! I think blue bar is the way forward, but he has to be able to do some red (well quite a lot) which is why i fancy a red bar! lol! It's such a problem! :( HELP!

Alot of the times I see a picture labelled blue bar and to me it looks like red bar but thats when its chilled out, when its fired up it has blue bars though... weird

Well, i will no doubt get a pair of blues/reds/mitsios/diego suarez/ the list goes on, but i need to pick my first focus! lol! I think blue bar is the way forward, but he has to be able to do some red (well quite a lot) which is why i fancy a red bar! lol! It's such a problem! :( HELP!

So many nice ones, i want Diego Suarez and will get one in a month, i love the Ampiskiana's:cool:

See i like suarez too, probably more, but they're impossible to get in the UK! I missed the chance to get a male a while back, and haven't found one since!

See i like suarez too, probably more, but they're impossible to get in the UK! I missed the chance to get a male a while back, and haven't found one since!

There is a guy who will have some for sale in about 4-6 weeks, they have hatched about a month ago iirc, thats who im getting it off along with another im getting tommorrow:)

There is a guy who will have some for sale in about 4-6 weeks, they have hatched about a month ago iirc, thats who im getting it off along with another im getting tommorrow:)

What guy and where did you find him? Is it Matt by any chance?

Get a baby and let the chameleon decide!:D (My blue bar Ambilobe, of impeccable blue bar bloodline, apparently preferred red, and was usually red barred; he could fire blue, but did so rarely.)

My boyfriend's blue bar is exactly like this. He is red almost all of the time, but when he does want to be blue, he is blue! I think no matter which one you get, you will like him either way. You could always get both :)

Ok, so its Ben then. He lives in Barnsley though so how're you getting it down to London?

Alot of people use courier's, but he is poping down to London tommorrow, so i took the opportunity to get one, as it very far from me,

My boyfriend's blue bar is exactly like this. He is red almost all of the time, but when he does want to be blue, he is blue! I think no matter which one you get, you will like him either way. You could always get both :)

Right, blue bar it is! Now I've just got to find one! :D

Alot of people use courier's, but he is poping down to London tommorrow, so i took the opportunity to get one, as it very far from me,

I had a look at his thread! It'll probably be him I end up getting one from, but i wouldn't be ready for it for a few weeks! (gotta wait for the varnish to dry and its not even on yet!)

Right, blue bar it is! Now I've just got to find one! :D

I had a look at his thread! It'll probably be him I end up getting one from, but i wouldn't be ready for it for a few weeks! (gotta wait for the varnish to dry and its not even on yet!)

Lol, if you want one mate, i would say where we are he seems the best person to speak too, very helpful, It says on one of his threads he will have Blue bars too,:)

I'm in the UK so sadly chroma and screameleons are a no go!

Ok, I want red and blue, but not the mixture of the two! :D

Back
Top Bottom