Record keeping program!! Must have for breeders or large collections!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fearaffect

Avid Member
I have been using this program for awhile now and its great! Since Im selling off my collection, I no longer need this program.
Flash has glared out my pics......Asking 5 bucks!! plus shipping

Heres the description from the website:

This is are new version 2.0. Works with win 95/98/XP. This version is loaded with many more features, especially designed with the breeder in mind. This is the most advanced animal record keeping software on the market!
This software was designed for reptiles by a long time breeder. Great for breeders, pets, or for any Reptile enthusiast, beginner to advanced.
Are you tired of all those messy piles of paper or cards? This is the solution for all of your animal information in one spot and can be accessed within seconds. No more sifting through tons of paper to find that piece of information your looking for. This CD has more features than other record keeping software. Version 2.0 has the ability to add your own pictures to for each animal. Also you have features like a data base to keep track of your list of Breeders, customers, and suppliers. You also have the ability to keep track of any Vet visits, illnesses, medicines, Feeding, shedding, Growth rate, weight gain, breeding cycles, birth rates and much more. This software is very simple to use.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom