Recommendations and critiques requested

Ponyboy

I'm actively looking for ways to improve quality of life for my Cham, please feel free to help me with recommendations to make my Cham's home better. All plants are live, I have a mister that sprays once every three hours for 45 seconds, and a little dropper for constant on-demand hydration that flows over the pothos plant leaves, and down to the other two plants. I've rinsed and washed them all, and for the plants I have organic pet safe soil with perlite covered with river rocks to prevent accidental (or intentional) ingestion. The large pot at the bottom is for her egg laying, with organic, pure potting soil. The bamboo has posed a slipping/gripping issue as far as I have seen, and is secured by small zip ties.

I'm getting a dragon enclosure next month!! I'm stoked...but am not looking forward to the cost... :/

Thanks for all the responses in advance and thanks for this website and knowledgeable folks!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    330.3 KB · Views: 179
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    532.9 KB · Views: 172
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    692.5 KB · Views: 200
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    541.8 KB · Views: 154
You are on point with the horizontal branches. I would recommend more foilage in the middle and top to allow your cham the ability to hide, whether from the UVB light or when she feels threatened.

I would suggest some plastic vines to fill in until your real plants grow in. Other than that it looks great.

I took them out to get some natural sunlight and grow a little bit more, in about a week or two I will bring them back in :)

Back
Top Bottom