received crickets

vgaines

Well, Fed X delivered my crickets at 9am instead of the 4 pm delivery time. The delivery man said that they were stinking so he placed the box inside a plastic bag and tied it closed at delivered early. Needless to say there were a lot of dead crickets....Thank goodness he delivered early or there would have been a lot more dead. Guess the guy thought that it was ok to place the box of live crickets inside a plastic bag. uggggg next time I will pay the extra $$ for next day delivery. Lesson learned:mad:

you should writhe a letter to their supervisor, imagine if that was a chameleon inside that box.

The delivery man said that they were stinking so he placed the box inside a plastic bag and tied it closed at delivered early.

If they stink stank stunk, for the delivery man, odds are there was dead crickets in the box before he tried to contain the smell with the bag.

Now that I have my crickets set up in a large rubbermaid container I want to set up a 10 gal and see if I can hatch out some babies. I have a small under tank heater and a unopened bag of repti earth. From what I understand I need to put a container of soil in with the adult crickets for a day or so to allow them to lay eggs. Then I remove the container of soil and put in in another container that is warm. Does the baby tank need any kind of bedding or just the container of soil? Do I keep the soil misted or dry? Do I have to have egg crate in with the babies or will toilet paper/paper towel rolls be ok? Thanks for any advice...:D

Back
Top Bottom