Rebels new enclosure ????

vgaines

I will be building Rebels (male veiled) new enclosure this summer. I want to use an old desk as the base/stand. It is 27" deep X 47" long. So the cage will be 22X47X48. Will that be ok. It's just a little short of the 24" in depth but I was hoping it would be ok since it is 47" long. What do y'all think? Should I make it taller than 4' ? I'm not sure how high I can go. I live in an apartment and the wood will be cut and treated at a friends and then put together inside my place. I am going to make it to where I can take it apart and move it if need be. Also, when I get a misting system would one spray nozzle be ok or should I split it into two?

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Dang. That cage is definitely big enough!

I think 2 feet is tall enough, because having that 47 inches of horizontal space really gives chams a place to roam. It most likely does more than make up for the 27 inches.

The cham will love it trust me :D

Dunno about the spray nozzles though.

Good luck. Seriously that sounds like a good idea. The cage dimensions sound definitely comfortable for a cham.

that sounds plenty big enough. it wouldnt hurt to have the extra spray nozzle on hand and if you feel like you need the 2nd one add it.

Back
Top Bottom