Reasons to buy a chameleon instead of a dog

CamoChameleonsHuman

Chameleon Enthusiast
Well just got back from doggy Court for my almost 1yr old Australian Cattle Dog /Blue Heeler. I thought I'd start to make a list and have others chime in with their own reasons to buy a chameleon over a dog.

1) a chameleon will never jump the fence to bite a federal employee of the US Postal service causing refusal to deliver your mail to your home, going to court and paying the equivalent of 2 male panther chameleons in fines, and having to buy the dog equivalent of a reptibreeze w/ lock to keep him in.

By the way this is my "vicious" dog Rocket. I have never met an animal with such genuine love in his heart for his owner and his family. You can't cuddle him enough.... Sad that a court system only sees $ signs and never even bothers to see the animal.
20180920_102833.jpg
received_2042074419385691.jpeg
20181123_083445.jpg

Attachments

• received_2042074419385691.jpeg
    received_2042074419385691.jpeg
    170.6 KB · Views: 56
I love heelers and cattle dogs but they are agile and don't take s@#* off of strangers. Sorry that resulted in fines. He looks like he adores his family.

Back on topic chameleons don't bark!
He has only 2 hatreds in this world. Squirrels and mailmen lol. I've always socialized him from the moment I got him at 8 weeks old. Dog parks, walks, people. He has always been very submissive. But that mailman in a safari hat man..... He wants to eat his soul for lunch!

I trained dogs for quite a bit. Get a collar. If used properly at first, just wearing it will keep him in check. PM me if you want info. Trained hunting and obedience. Also train wild hawks. Sorry he doesnt like the postman. Ive been there before on both sides! They are great loving dogs and also hard headed.

I trained dogs for quite a bit. Get a collar. If used properly at first, just wearing it will keep him in check. PM me if you want info. Trained hunting and obedience. Also train wild hawks. Sorry he doesnt like the postman. Ive been there before on both sides! They are great loving dogs and also hard headed.
He always has a leather collar on that display his tags. He jumped a 3 1/2'-4' barbed wire fence to get to him.

He has only 2 hatreds in this world. Squirrels and mailmen lol. I've always socialized him from the moment I got him at 8 weeks old. Dog parks, walks, people. He has always been very submissive. But that mailman in a safari hat man..... He wants to eat his soul for lunch!
One of my neighbours is a postman. I understand the dogs point of view entirely!

If it wasn’t frowned upon I would have done over my chihuahuas a long time ago. A leaf is an intruder in this yard. Larry and Imelda could careless what has fallen from the sky

Well just got back from doggy Court for my almost 1yr old Australian Cattle Dog /Blue Heeler. I thought I'd start to make a list and have others chime in with their own reasons to buy a chameleon over a dog.

1) a chameleon will never jump the fence to bite a federal employee of the US Postal service causing refusal to deliver your mail to your home, going to court and paying the equivalent of 2 male panther chameleons in fines, and having to buy the dog equivalent of a reptibreeze w/ lock to keep him in.

By the way this is my "vicious" dog Rocket. I have never met an animal with such genuine love in his heart for his owner and his family. You can't cuddle him enough.... Sad that a court system only sees $ signs and never even bothers to see the animal.
View attachment 232235View attachment 232237View attachment 232238

Hes pretty, but I did 4H and AKC for years, I've seen the most gentle dogs attack. It's why I'm so against people taking their dogs into places of business, it's not worth the fine and possible sue, not to mention the possibility of the dog being put down if they draw blood. Dogs are still animals.

Besides chameleons are better anyway ;)

No licky lick in the face.No big poop to clean.No beg for food with the cute or sad face.No walking every day.No wash those doggy hairs.No training to sit n roll over n No jumping around on ur freshly made bed!!
Easy chamy peasy;)
Yes but the love of a good dog is equivalent to the love felt of a good woman to me. I love all my species equally. But there's something to be said about someone whos face lightens up and wiggles their butt uncontrollable the minute you walk through the door. I love my dogs like I love my chams. But my chams never look at me this way or wiggle their butts when they see me.

Hes pretty, but I did 4H and AKC for years, I've seen the most gentle dogs attack. It's why I'm so against people taking their dogs into places of business, it's not worth the fine and possible sue, not to mention the possibility of the dog being put down if they draw blood. Dogs are still animals.
I believe what he did was instinct. Obviously as a father of 3 small children I would never train a dog to be vicious not would I buy a Heeler to defend my family or the property (Dobermans and GSDs for that). My wife was walking out to the street as we normally do to greet the mailman and grab the mail from him. He found some good footing and jumped the fence, something he had yet to prove to me he could do, because he felt he had to protect his Mama from this silly hat wearing man! He took 1 bite and fled. It was enough to draw blood. My dogs are healthy, fed and watered multiple times a day, exercised and socialized, vaccinated, and fixed. I love animals more than I think I love people. If I had to make a choice between shooting the mailman or shooting my dog? I'd shoot the mailman in the leg because thats not attempted murder if it's below the waist!

Yes but the love of a good dog is equivalent to the love felt of a good woman to me. I love all my species equally. But there's something to be said about someone whos face lightens up and wiggles their butt uncontrollable the minute you walk through the door. I love my dogs like I love my chams. But my chams never look at me this way or wiggle their butts when they see me.
If you cham starts doing that you need to get him to the vet.:LOL::ROFLMAO:

U telling me ha...I got 2 woman doggie myself...everything I buy is plus 2..if one is happy ..the other one is jealous..even a king size bed is too small for the 3somes doggie n me...I do love them...but the only advice I can give u n u probably
full (3)-2.jpg
already know...never wear black pants or black shirts period:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom