The Parson chameleon. Care and needs simplified.

Bill strand is a shadowy cabal of the most elite Cham keepers, feasting on piles of crickets, and harboring dark chameleonic rituals. With twisted plans to turn all of our children into chameleon enthusiasts. Sick.

ummm, I have to admit I never considered this twist...and denying it would be exactly what people would expect me to do....
What treachery is this !!! The plot thickens . Sometimes I feel so confused and slightly betrayed .. it’s as if I do have a care sheet but I’ve been fooled into using it Buy an old cam keeper 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

Bill strand is a shadowy cabal of the most elite Cham keepers, feasting on piles of crickets, and harboring dark chameleonic rituals. With twisted plans to turn all of our children into chameleon enthusiasts. Sick.
When we succeed in fusing the genetics that give us a parson's size parthenogenetic panther chameleon with Jackson's horns and quad sail fins you will know the final convergence is nigh.

Has anyone actually seen them together?
The only known photo of @OldChamKeeper. Rumor has it that he/she/it was actually on the Chameleon Breeder Podcast (before it was rebranded) with Bill, but, unfortunately, there were no witnesses of how many people were (or weren't) in the room during the recording...
IMG_8979.jpeg

The only known photo of @OldChamKeeper. Rumor has it that he/she/it was actually on the Chameleon Breeder Podcast (before it was rebranded) with Bill, but, unfortunately, there were no witnesses of how many people were (or weren't) in the room during the recording...
View attachment 332271
Hmmm now I’m super curious i’m gonna get a detective on this !!

Attachments

• C9497202-04E4-404F-B273-235DEE2F2FAD.jpeg
    C9497202-04E4-404F-B273-235DEE2F2FAD.jpeg
    217.6 KB · Views: 76
View attachment 332271
Even if anybody did listen to the podcast, Bill is known to have a voice actor's talent for playing many different voices. He can hold a conversation with himself and make it sound like four people are in the room. <Whispers - buy more Dragon Strand cages>

Keep messing with me Bill.... 🤣

Back
Top Bottom