Reasons to buy a chameleon instead of a dog

I believe what he did was instinct. Obviously as a father of 3 small children I would never train a dog to be vicious not would I buy a Heeler to defend my family or the property (Dobermans and GSDs for that). My wife was walking out to the street as we normally do to greet the mailman and grab the mail from him. He found some good footing and jumped the fence, something he had yet to prove to me he could do, because he felt he had to protect his Mama from this silly hat wearing man! He took 1 bite and fled. It was enough to draw blood. My dogs are healthy, fed and watered multiple times a day, exercised and socialized, vaccinated, and fixed. I love animals more than I think I love people. If I had to make a choice between shooting the mailman or shooting my dog? I'd shoot the mailman in the leg because thats not attempted murder if it's below the waist!

I understand this whole heartedly. Just more of why I teach my kids to never go near a dogs face. You just never know. Honestly you got lucky in the last three places I've lived if a dog draws blood it gets put down. I'm sorry this happened :*(

I have a staffy/boxer and people literally run across the street to get away from her. Does this look like a scary girl?! She makes friends with literally every animal she meets. I even have a picture of her with a bird on her nose somewhere.

Attachments

• 20190409_203251.jpg
    20190409_203251.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 48
What type of issue could it be if my chameleon wiggles his but when he sees me?
I dont think will be an issue...cause if ur cham can start wiggle his tail...my dog better know how to speak n understand English...things like..Im not hungury...I hate shower, not now...can I have more food or go burial ur own poop...it will make my life whole lot of easier.

I have a staffy/boxer and people literally run across the street to get away from her. Does this look like a scary girl?! She makes friends with literally every animal she meets. I even have a picture of her with a bird on her nose somewhere.
Viscious!!! Honestly though I'm obsessed with the "scary breeds" always have been. Give me a Doberman, Boxer, GSD, Rottweiler, Pitbull, Bulldog, and a mastiff and I would swear I had died and went to heaven! There's nothing I love more than proving people wrong that it's not the dog it's the owner. And that's why I plead guilty today. He is my dog and I am responsible for him at all times.

Viscious!!! Honestly though I'm obsessed with the "scary breeds" always have been. Give me a Doberman, Boxer, GSD, Rottweiler, Pitbull, Bulldog, and a mastiff and I would swear I had died and went to heaven! There's nothing I love more than proving people wrong that it's not the dog it's the owner. And that's why I plead guilty today. He is my dog and I am responsible for him at all times.
Yep, bully breeds and big dogs are my jam. I'm so glad Denver is so dog friendly. We went to the furry scurry recently and there were so many pit babies!!

Trying to convince the hubby to get a Dogo Argentino. That breed is the best

I had an AKC purebred black lab that would not tolerate anyone in her yard or at her door. Although she never had the chance to bite she would throw up her hackles and acted like she would eat people. Even though she was a 90 lb baby at heart. I think it is just in a dogs nature to protect its territory. Sorry this happened to you. I am happy they did not make you put her down.

Now what I love about by Beman over a dog. He does not bark, His poops are tiny, No black fur all over everything I own, when Game of thrones or Greys anatomy is on he is sleeping, no waking me up in the middle of the night, and no needing to be taken on long walks.

Having worked in vet hospitals, I'll tell you I would rather work on pit's, boxers, dobies or shepherds rather than face a chihuahua or toy poodle.

Chameleons don't get fleas.
Hehe
I have a toy chihuahua and a chorkie (toy chihuahua/yorkie), both as sweet as can be.
Unfortunately, they bark. Obsessively.
Another reason to get a chameleon
(And chameleons dont poop on the floor of your bedroom)

Well just got back from doggy Court for my almost 1yr old Australian Cattle Dog /Blue Heeler. I thought I'd start to make a list and have others chime in with their own reasons to buy a chameleon over a dog.

1) a chameleon will never jump the fence to bite a federal employee of the US Postal service causing refusal to deliver your mail to your home, going to court and paying the equivalent of 2 male panther chameleons in fines, and having to buy the dog equivalent of a reptibreeze w/ lock to keep him in.

By the way this is my "vicious" dog Rocket. I have never met an animal with such genuine love in his heart for his owner and his family. You can't cuddle him enough.... Sad that a court system only sees $ signs and never even bothers to see the animal.
View attachment 232235View attachment 232237View attachment 232238
Bred shorthairs For 10 years . Trained in show , companion , and Hunting . Best dogs ever loyal beyond loyal !!. The thing is once they know they won’t be zapped getting past point A or can jump that fence gone they are !!. If it’s to eat that mailman so be it . Sorry for your problems . At this point my chameleons win . My last girl broke my heart . The chameleon with no doubt will do the same .

She is adorable! I love bully breeds...surprisingly the nices dogs I’ve ever met were pits. And nobody believes me! :ROFLMAO:
Anyone who has owned or knows a pit would believe you! The non-believers are missing out. And thank you, she is my baby! Well, I guess shes not the baby anymore because Pesto is the youngest in the house... maybe that's why shes been acting up. Middle child syndrome :ROFLMAO:

Well just got back from doggy Court for my almost 1yr old Australian Cattle Dog /Blue Heeler. I thought I'd start to make a list and have others chime in with their own reasons to buy a chameleon over a dog.

1) a chameleon will never jump the fence to bite a federal employee of the US Postal service causing refusal to deliver your mail to your home, going to court and paying the equivalent of 2 male panther chameleons in fines, and having to buy the dog equivalent of a reptibreeze w/ lock to keep him in.

By the way this is my "vicious" dog Rocket. I have never met an animal with such genuine love in his heart for his owner and his family. You can't cuddle him enough.... Sad that a court system only sees $ signs and never even bothers to see the animal.
View attachment 232235View attachment 232237View attachment 232238
I will take a dog over a Cham lol! Your boy is a doll! Go Vikings! Lol

I will take a dog over a Cham lol! Your boy is a doll! Go Vikings! Lol
SKOL!!! I was born and raised on the ND/MN/Canadian borders. Even though I'm in Bronco AFC country now I will always represent my home teams! My Moms side mostly resides in the twin cities as well.

Back
Top Bottom