Reasonable priced fecal tests?

snipeusa14

Established Member
Many of us forum members are from Florida and I Wana test both my wild caught chameleons but the vet I go to charges $50 just at the door and then $45 for the fecal and that's more than what I paid for,for my chameleons.... I'm in south florida in broward...any floridians help me please? :)

Find a University student who is taking a course where they could do a fecal for you.

We have one in our local reptile community in school to become a vet and she does fecals for free or by donation and the donations go to the blue iguana conservation project.

Find a University student who is taking a course where they could do a fecal for you.

We have one in our local reptile community in school to become a vet and she does fecals for free or by donation and the donations go to the blue iguana conservation project.

Yh I'll check but the closest vet school is in tallahassee :/ you think any collage would have?

You shouldn't have to have an exam to have a fecal done. If you talk to your vet, they should be able to just have you bring in a sample for them to look at. The cham should not have to be there. But $45 is ridiculous for a fecal!!

i can take the fecal sample to my vet and it costs $28 for them, to give me a report. No exam required for fecal tests.

I go to the Broward Avian and Exotic Animal Hospital in Coral Springs and they charge $25 for a fecal. No pet required. 954-968-7171

Back
Top Bottom