really???

One of the rules:

1. Conflicts between individuals and/or businesses should NOT be debated in the public forums. Chameleon Forums should not be used as a tool for resolving personal or commercial disputes.
I doubt this thread will be long-lived, either.

i could see the reasoning of this. there is no need to clog up the boards with numerous debates about businesses, but there is also a difference between a debate and simply stating your opinion.

One of the rules:

1. Conflicts between individuals and/or businesses should NOT be debated in the public forums. Chameleon Forums should not be used as a tool for resolving personal or commercial disputes.
I doubt this thread will be long-lived, either.

this isnt a conflict between me and petsmart. last time i checked a chameleon cant talk. so im pretty sure a chameleon cant state his conflict to the buisness. this is a conflict between a chameleon and a buisness, thus in rules. thank u :)

this isnt a conflict between me and petsmart. last time i checked a chameleon cant talk. so im pretty sure a chameleon cant state his conflict to the buisness. this is a conflict between a chameleon and a buisness, thus in rules. thank u :)
So your feelings that petsmart has improper care isn't a conflict? So.. what is it?

:rolleyes:

I just think it's messed up 2 sweep it under the rug like that, I understand the rule now, I wish I would have got like a pm stating why my thread was deleted so I didnt have to start a new thread now

I'm probably the one who's glad that a thread complaining about a big box pet store was deleted. Usually those go on endlessly, but a thread about a supposedly "local" store is immediately in the dumpster.

I do, however, think that the apparent change in policy could be confusing...so many have posted "anti-Pet Smart" or "anti-PetCo" threads that it was probably reasonable to assume it was allowed.

Being confusing leads to people being confused...it's sort of a given. Pick a position and stick to it...that would probably be the best idea.

I think it's more of a 'if-the-mods-see-it' kind of thing or which direction the thread goes AND which mod is on at the time.

Back
Top Bottom