Really Loud Exo Terra Monsoon!!

JaxyGirl

Avid Member
Hi guys, so I just got an Exo Terra Monsoon RS400.
I was really excited to finally have a mister! Until I plugged it in!! It soooo loud!!
Has anybody else had this problem?? It works fine but it sounds like a freight train when it's on. Just wondering if this is normal for the product or is mine defective? Any information would be welcome. Thank you!

Hi guys, so I just got an Exo Terra Monsoon RS400.
I was really excited to finally have a mister! Until I plugged it in!! It soooo loud!!
Has anybody else had this problem?? It works fine but it sounds like a freight train when it's on. Just wondering if this is normal for the product or is mine defective? Any information would be welcome. Thank you!

I would return it in immediately and get a mistking. These monsoons have a terrible reputation of not being reliable and crapping out very early. A mistking starter will cost you $100, which is not much more than the monsoon and works amazingly well, very silent. You will not regret getting a mistking.

I would return it in immediately and get a mistking. These monsoons have a terrible reputation of not being reliable and crapping out very early. A mistking starter will cost you $100, which is not much more than the monsoon and works amazingly well, very silent. You will not regret getting a mistking.

Ok I will do that ASAP. Thank you Sooo much for your quick reply :)

I agree. Our MistKings are very old and still quite and run great!

I agree. Our MistKings are very old and still quite and run great!

That's good to know. I should have asked you guys before I went and bought one. Live and learn right??
And to top that off today. FedEx just showed up to deliver the 48" reptibreeze I've been waiting for. I was all excited..again! Finally found a female Nosy Be. She was supposed to be in there tonight. But Nope!! The box was ripped and it had an at least 8" slice in the screen. So that just went back to the sender today also. I'm striking out all over the place today. Soooo frustrating!! :mad:

That's good to know. I should have asked you guys before I went and bought one. Live and learn right??
And to top that off today. FedEx just showed up to deliver the 48" reptibreeze I've been waiting for. I was all excited..again! Finally found a female Nosy Be. She was supposed to be in there tonight. But Nope!! The box was ripped and it had an at least 8" slice in the screen. So that just went back to the sender today also. I'm striking out all over the place today. Soooo frustrating!! :mad:

Bummer :( You can order both those items from LLLreptile and fairly cheap on shipping. Good luck!

Think positive! You have that handsome little man. :) Has your female already arrived.

Yes, she's a real sweet heart. I got her last Friday from a private breeder on faunaclassifieds. Her father is named Sky Walker and he's outstanding and his sire is the infamous Vader from Panther Company. I wanted really good blood lines. Hopefully they will make pretty babies someday. Haven't named her yet but I think she's almost 7 months old. She's a cougar Lol! About 2 months older then my male. His fathers name is named Captain Kirk so I, decided to name him Neo :)

Yes, she's a real sweet heart. I got her last Friday from a private breeder on faunaclassifieds. Her father is named Sky Walker and he's outstanding and his sire is the infamous Vader from Panther Company. I wanted really good blood lines. Hopefully they will make pretty babies someday. Haven't named her yet but I think she's almost 7 months old. She's a cougar Lol! About 2 months older then my male. His fathers name is named Captain Kirk so I, decided to name him Neo :)

Congrats on your little girl.

Neo is a good name with all the colors he already has. :)

Back
Top Bottom