Real cham, fake cham

hallenhe

Avid Member
I know we all have chameleon sculptures, toys and other paraphernalia, and thought maybe we should have a thread for shots of this, with or without living chams. I'll start the ball rolling with Thaxter and the lamp. This is not a posed shot; he was checking out a table full of various and sundry, and climbing over each and every object he found.

I'm sure you can do better!

Attachments

• Thaxter on lamp cropped.jpg
    Thaxter on lamp cropped.jpg
    258.9 KB · Views: 275
That has to be the ugliest lamp I have ever seen ....... I must have it!
Where in the world did it come from?

-Brad

...lol mate, I need this lamp badly!! Would you pleaaaassse tell us where you got it or the name of the firm that builds it?

Last edited:
...lol mate, I need this lamp badly!! Would you pleaaaassse tell us where you got it or the name of the firm that builds it

Well, you certainly get nowhere fast doing a websearch on "chameleon lamp" (aside from learning there are some 20,000 lamps that somehow change color and are marketed under that name). I got it at a local gallery; will check at home tonight to see if I still have the manufacturer info anywhere. I saw a picture of an identical lamp deep within the lolchams thread, so I know there are others out there...

that lamp is a replica of the veiled/lady bug hybrid the genes of the comon lady bug were spliced with that of the yemen chameleon to produce one abomination thats an eye sore

Back
Top Bottom