Ready to Return...Soon!

I added 2 new pothos since, so before I post pics, here is a heads up:
1 Neoregelia "Red Neck"
3 Golden Pothos
1 Philodendron cordatum "Brasil"
1 Peperomia sp.
Just a warning heads up, I need a new UVB fixture, so I have a CFL there temporarily for the plants, don't start criticizing me for that. (y)

I'm not sure if I will keep the bromeliad because of the spines, and the sphagnum moss is just to get it to root, so it will be removed soon. I feel like I am missing something, but I guess I will figure it out later. Enjoy!

IMG_0725.JPG

I always put a lot of vines and I always put at least 3 levels of them goin across the cage for resting at different heights for different temps looks good for a juvenile panther I would say then you don’t need to worry about things snapping.. not telling you what to do tho at all just putting my personal opinion out there

I always put a lot of vines and I always put at least 3 levels of them goin across the cage for resting at different heights for different temps looks good for a juvenile panther I would say then you don’t need to worry about things snapping.. not telling you what to do tho at all just putting my personal opinion out there
I totally agree!

Another thing also I’ve always seen those corny little green triangle hammocks they sell I’m not sure the name but instead of buying that I’ve took a flat piece of bark and put it in the corner about 3/4 the way up in a shaded spot and sometimes they’ll hang out on it and sleep my veileds love them I never put any in my panther cages tho so I don’t know if they would use it it’s just something that’s worked for me

That’s cool I was thinking about buying an egg but it seemed kinda odd to buy something that sensitive. I’m not goin to change your topic but that’s pretty cool to say your hatched you chameleon!!

That’s cool I was thinking about buying an egg but it seemed kinda odd to buy something that sensitive. I’m not goin to change your topic but that’s pretty cool to say your hatched you chameleon!!
It definitely will be an experience, but I am prepared. BTW, I added some Wandering Jew to the enclosure as well.

Back
Top Bottom