Rather be out of cage crawling on me

Kboz1991

Avid Member
Does anybody else have a chameleon who rather be out of the enclosure than in it. I have to fight mine for 20 mins to get him back in.
20160501_184013.jpg
20160501_183644.jpg
20160413_191113.jpg
20160501_183607.jpg
20160501_184006.jpg

He's 4 or 5 months he's a ambilobe nosey be mix. I can't wait to see the colors he turns out. Most the time he has red on his spine and turns yellow some times. He changes colors alot

The other day I looked down, and I thought my chameleon looked at me, and I swear to god, just like The Big Lebowski, he said, " well that's just like your opinion,man." It was wild. And I have actually heard things about communing with lizard people. But the truth is, my lizard didn't really say what I thought he said. And that's my point exactly. Many times a chameleon probably isn't saying what we think they are saying.

I have one that scratches at his door relentlessly if he sees a person in the living room. He doesn't care to crawl on me, but he likes to roam everywhere else ;)

I have been working on a free range setup for him so when I'm home he can be out. My female doesn't like coming out but doesn't mind me hand feeding her at all. I can't wait til it stays warm so I can keep them out for a while during the day

I have a male veild and female panther they both been held a lot ,at least every other day , only time they hiss and puff up is when they shedding ,,, veild is 9mths old panther 7 mths old ,,I also talk to mine all the time some say they can't hear but the male will watch me when he's basking , its getting warmer here in Louisiana and when I take them outside they kind of freak out for a few minutes then its roam roam roam ,,, have fun with him I know I enjoy my 2 chams

Back
Top Bottom