Rate My Chameleon Enclosure

Yea but 200 is way more than 65 and that’s after u established what you need from learning from mistakes lol 😂 in general it’s an expensive hobby and plus bugs adds up unless u breed but it still adds up

I think I’ve spent 350 not including bugs
True but I started out with a very small cage with tons of holes in it and duck tape I had a small lamp and uvb and two sticks and fake plants :D
And this is NOT an expensive hobby lmaooo try having a reef tank XD XD XD reptiles are cheap compared to what I’ve had.

Last edited:
Yep! First name change. It matches my username on Reef2Reef now :)

Thank you!!! I love it! I was listening to Green Day and I realized casket rhymes with basket lol.

Because it’s supposed to be like Basket Case, cause I’m wild :p and I’m also in the death industry so it’s funny lol. And I know what a burial vault is lmbooo I deal with them about every day.

I meant missskitles but I LOVE yours too

True but I started out with a very small cage with tons of holes in it and duck tape I had a small lamp and uvb and two sticks and fake plants :D
And this is NOT an expensive hobby lmaooo try having a reef tank XD XD XD reptiles are cheap compared to what I’ve had.
It’s cheap compared to reefs acourse bc that’s one of the most expensive but it’s very expensive compared to common hobbies such as sports or art etc

Here’s the Wandering Jew I was talking about, if you find some of this just cut off some stalks and stick them in water like you see here! Mine actually flowered AFTER I propagated it. They are very adaptive.
CDAEA252-092B-4539-842A-A37CC97C3264.jpeg

Wow that doesn’t look like my wandering Jew at all let me send a photo in a couple min
I’m willing to bet money you’ve got a Tradescantia Zebrina I have Tradescantia Pallida the two are both Tradescantia and are both Wandering Jew. They’re actually named Wandering Jew because they can be put virtually anywhere and absolutely thrive. They’re very versatile plants. I’ve found T. Pallida much more adaptive than T. Zebrina though. T. Pallida is actually native to the Gulf Coast of Mexico. I have an odd obsession with the Gulf area and the Caribbean… they used to grow in Florida where I lived. I’m very fond of them.

I’m willing to bet money you’ve got a Tradescantia Zebrina I have Tradescantia Pallida the two are both Tradescantia and are both Wandering Jew. They’re actually named Wandering Jew because they can be put virtually anywhere and absolutely thrive. They’re very versatile plants. I’ve found T. Pallida much more adaptive than T. Zebrina though. T. Pallida is actually native to the Gulf Coast of Mexico. I have an odd obsession with the Gulf area and the Caribbean… they used to grow in Florida where I lived. I’m very fond of them.
That’s awesome here’s mine I got some cuttings a week ago from my neighbor it’s a little wilty it came like that but…

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 47
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 41
Back
Top Bottom