Rare Maroantsetra

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guys is awesome! He is probably my nicest animal and just a beast. I am wanting this guy to go to a good home because he has been with me a while and never gave me any problems.

Here is a picture of him from today:

forsaleuw7.jpg

And some of him fired up:

Maroantsetra-M-1-4.JPG

I am asking $150 plus shipping. He comes with a 7 day health guarantee.

Plase feel free to ask me any question at [email protected] or PM or call at (704) 326-6746

Thanks,

Chris

Yea, I know. When he said he was friendly, I knew it was the one for me..especially with kids who like to be involved..:) Im excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the awesome support guys.:)

That guy needs a female! Seriously, Chris is good people. Good Luck and great Cham!

Holy crap Amanda, you post alot.

Yea, I know. When he said he was friendly, I knew it was the one for me..especially with kids who like to be involved..:) Im excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the awesome support guys.:)

Chams are great for looking...... not kid's toys.:rolleyes:

Hope things work out. ya got a deal.:cool:

That guy needs a female! Seriously, Chris is good people. Good Luck and great Cham!

Holy crap Amanda, you post alot.
HAHAHA I WAS THINKIN THE SAME THING SHE IS AN ACTIVE MEMBER THATS FOR SURE I REMEMBER LAST WEEK WAS HER FIRST POST! I think i can speak for everyone when i say we are glad to have you!!!!!!!

Oh, I guess I do post a lot. I apologize.. I will cut back.
And I didnt mean that my kids are going to put him on a leash and walk him to school..Thanks guys...

Holy cow..you guys werent kidding! I think Ive been on the forum going on 2 weeks..maybe..not sure..and I have:
# Total Posts: 262
# Posts Per Day: 30.11

I need CFA: Chameleon Forums Anonymous!! :)

I was actually eyeballing this guy. I was hoping a few little ones would find new homes so I could make some room. Even though I am not trying to large scale with the panthers. THIS GUY WAS A STEAL!!! What a nice panther Chris! Maybe Ill get lucky and clear a little room before those ambi ladies are gone. Those are a steal too!

Yeah... bargains don't just come out of nowhere. There's a reason for it. I live in NYC, I have yet to buy a $20 Rolex watch. The cham might be older than what you think. In any case he might be in your door soon, but he might be "out the door" soon. No offense to the seller, that's just my logic behind the pricing.

I think we can all trust Chris at Cleanlinechameleons :) Yes I am sure there is a reason for selling this guy at a hell of a price. Maybe he needs more room, maybe it wasnt his best specimen of this locale, maybe, maybe, maybe but I highly doubt its because its sick or really old and only going live for a few more months.:rolleyes:

LOL...its ok to have skeptics...I know I am very skeptical of a lot in the chameleon industry...like I said I just want this guy to have a good home...he would be great for a pet, not so much a breeder as female Maroantsetras are almost impossible to find. That fact alone takes out a huge chunk of the market. I have one female and a younger male that will be taking his place. So instead of this guy staying with me another few years someone else can give him more attention and get more out of him.

This guy will be perfect for Amanda...I know many of you all are giving her a little of a hard time about taking him out with her kids, but I have worked with a great deal of chameleons that show no signs of stress when taking them out. They don't puff up or even think twice about walking out of their cage on you...this is one. Don't get me wrong there are some I never take out because they always shy away or show signs of being stressed easily. So, I think it is a good fit and I would not doubt that she would get another 4 or 5 years out of this guy.

Thanks all for the comments and Amanda you have to keep everyone posted on here with pictures. :)

Thanks,

Chris

I will.. I keep asking if its Friday yet! :)

I would hope I wouldnt get sold a sick Cham after I just went through Losing Betty.. Ive checked Chris' reputation out and he seems like a good guy..It was cheap because he was meant to be mine and my husband gave me a price cap and this guy was right at it so it was fate! :) Dont be a downer! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom