Rare Furcifer Pardalis

Benton1576

Hi,

I was just wondering, What is the most rare locale Panther? I currently have a pair of blue bar Ambilobes that have just had their first clutch of 27 eggs, all fertile!! I know breeding isnt easy to do and is expensive but i am cutting my cost in half by breeding my own food too. Anyway, im looking to buy another pair of chams, possibly even imported from Madigascar via my local breeder here in Germany. I would like to know a rare and sought after Panther and do my bit for conservation whilst also getting myself a firm hook in the market by breeding hard to find Chams. Ive recently managed to source myself a pair of parsons both from different breeders and totally unrelated, eggs will be hatched June this year and August for male so will be looking at having a nice clutch in the next few years! Patience is everything in this game!!! lol

the nosy falys are what a lot of people seem to wanna get their hands on. but id say st. marie panthers a pretty rare to come by.

I have a feeling that Nosy Faly panthers are going to be pretty common within the next year. I would go for Nosy Mitsio.

This is in the US though. Since you are in Germany I would look around and see what everyone has and pick what they don't have ;)

sorry to get off topic but ive heard the pinks are harder to breed. you guys know why? harder to get them to do the deed?

From what i have read, Ankaramys arent very rare in Europe, as well as Nosy Faly.

So overall, the rarest "worldwide" id go with Ste-Marie without a doubt.

I think Furcifer pardalis Masoala (Cap-est or Cap-sud).
I have seen a lot in Masoala parc and region, but in Europe I just know a few people that they have them.
Are there in the US many people that have this colorform of F.pardalis?

ok, i was thinking of going for the nosy faly, purely because i havnt seen them before and they are very very nice!! also, ankaramy are easy for me to get hold of here, my local breeder here has them for sale and the nosy faly. i havnt seen or heard of him mention st marie though, meybe i should ask! nosy mitsio are nice but theres tons over here. i know i can get masoala though and they are nice too, meybe i should go for masoala, st marie and nosy faly. i will be moving back over to the UK in a few years and never even seen a chameleon in my city never mind the amazing colours of pardalis! i just want a variety of colours for people to choose from.

The ank's are hard to breed because people have noticed overall the eggs seem to incubate longer and the babies seem to hatch out smaller than most other species. I personally have not worked with them but know people who have and had incubations between 10-14 months on average and the babies were tiny compared to say sambava babies in general.

justin

I say Nosy Mistio, haven't seen any CB in a while(if I have seen any). Plus they are bright green, really cool!

Back
Top Bottom