Rare Cham Species

What you have is the female one, apparent from the coloration and a "softer" wings.
But, harder to be found is the male as they are nocturnal and very timid.
rarecham.jpg
:D

This is one of the rarest and tiniest chameleon species in the world.
There is only one place these fairy like creatures can be found on a tiny little island off the island of Madagascar called Nosy Navo.

They use there little wings to help them fly around to catch their prey.

I hope one day I can begin to breed my very own.... Ive only seen one of them up close and personal during my many trips to Maddy. During that trip I tried to sneak that little guy off the island in my pocket.... but when I arrived home, sadly it was gone.... must have flown off ;)

umbukulizard.jpg

They are indeed a very rare species. And Dodalah is correct that the females are the aggressors especially during breeding season. It is thought by the tribes of Nose Navo that these chameleons in swarms are responsible for missing cattle and children. Some western researchers have likened it to the myth of the chupacabra.

Oh no I didnt realize that so many people knew about this rare cham! I tried real hard to keep the secret about its deadly nature :: sigh:: but alas the truth came out.

While I was in the small village of Navo I tried to spare orphan children of this deadly menace, but sadly it took out the goat herd and poor little Alika went missing.

I tried to sneak it over to the States for Chris Anderson to study, but it escaped eating through its container by the time we had gotten home.

:( I hope CITES doesnt find out about this......

Last edited:
Your annoying by posting your worthless comment. If you think this is stupid, ignore the thread and don't post, simple as that.

:p Hey everyone!

Sorry if the thread got a little out of hand.... I just wanted to poke some fun. Thank you everyone who added to the crazy story line, lol you all gave me a good laugh and was a lot of fun. For those of you who got annoyed Im really sorry .....;)

Later me

I agree. If people can't understand lighthearted joking, they don't need to post on the thread. My $.02.

What you have is the female one, apparent from the coloration and a "softer" wings.
But, harder to be found is the male as they are nocturnal and very timid.
rarecham.jpg

:D

I'm a little afraid now. Is this one also flesh-eating? It's so small.....could be...anywhere....

Back
Top Bottom