rant/growth

littlekiwi

Established Member
just gotta get something off my chest that i’m wondering about. someone told me on facebook my chameleon is 10 months but her previous care stunted her growth. that totally couldn’t happen right? and she claims i’m being defensive when i say i disagree but i just don’t think it’s true. i even took a pic of her by a fork to prove it.
19CA63D9-83FB-4BD9-8419-D2E7397B88C3.jpeg

Well i mean care could stunt growth, but then again if that is the case how can that person know if its 10 months old... Also forks come in many sizes, do like a dollar bill, something that is the same every one has.
i mean what’s the point in arguing with me over age anyway? i just showed a pic and said her name and age

i mean what’s the point in arguing with me over age anyway? i just showed a pic and said her name and age
Oh. That sounds annoying. That’s be like me posting a picture of my kid saying she’s 9, and then some guy telling me that she’s actually 12!

Most people use a ruler for these kind of pictures.
Yes previous care and genetics can cause stunted growth. Sometimes 2nd or third clutches can be smaller than average if the mother isn't very healthy.

Back
Top Bottom